Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dear people who make ban appeals.
Started by [E] Osmosis

... Tprezzle?

Aren't you mad that I messed up your post?

I found it rather amusing. Don't know about you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It's not just the fact that they annoy me, it's that it's inconsiderate to the mods and they shouldn't have to put up with ignorance like that.

I can see your reasoning though.
Why are you trying to help people who got banned get unbanned? Don't you want them to stay banned and out of the community?

The worse the appeal, the less of a chance they have at returning and griefing again.
RabidCrab wrote:
Why are you trying to help people who got banned get unbanned? Don't you want them to stay banned and out of the community?

The worse the appeal, the less of a chance they have at returning and griefing again.

Some people are just idiots and don't know how to read up on how to make a ban appeal. Some are idiots and just don't have a clue about how to make one (and also don't know how to read up on how to do so). There are many different types of people. Some are lazy and wait for a mod/admin to show them how to make one. In my opinion, at least 20% of the "bad" ban appeals I see actually do seem sincere. They seem like they learned that you can't screw around on Minetown. I mean, you screw around you get banned/jail and everything you did during the hour of grieving is reversed in a matter of 3 minutes.
just to throw this out there.. lolshipal .. laughin out loud so hard i peed a little.. go ahead spread it around... it even works phonetically.. thoughnit might have alternate meaning in other languages...

"wgaf" is another, also useful when simeone tweets aboutnwhat they had for lunch....

but really, this is just a game, and like all games people will cheat. the good news is that from what i have seen the mods are pretty on it and have the tools available to catch them when they do..

. it is annoying, but what is more annoying, the new person screwing up or the "veteran" minetowner claiming "i didn't know it was wrong.." I call bullpucky... because a) I have played this as a game and having earned wht i have and b) i call bullpucky..

griefing: it says in the rules

duping: it says in the rules

exploiting glitch: also in the rules

big brother: have you seen the rules

etcetera etcetera..

I happen to enjoy the "game" in that i like finding stuff, participating in the economy and have a relaxing, good ol' time.. if you do that then you will 1) never break the rules 2) never suffer the wrath of tprezzle and 3) never have to humiliate yourself with a lame excuse how your cousin hacked your minecraft..

if your cousin can hack your minecraft, i only ask where you do your banking and what is your mother's maiden name..

Dear minetown bans: there is probably a good reason, so stop cheating and start playing "the game." it really is better that way.
Cuddles for you, my good sir.
What you call ignorance Tprezzle is just a younger member of minetown most of the time that doesn't know how to react to they're ban, specially if they've never been ban before. You all expect that new members know how to respond to a ban and make the correct ban appeal with the correct format, but the majority of the server is under the age of what? 17? They don't have the mentality.

They're are bigger server issues to complain about guys.
Fair enough...

I like kids... I just don't like the ignorant ones <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
im 15 in a month or 2, so i would say prob so gackt, and i only been banned once, and that was because a server owner got pissed and took his anger out on my 5 d's in chat, but i already knew rules,and other crap, its common sense, sadly people don't have that sometimes.