Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dear people who make ban appeals.
Started by [E] Osmosis

Next time, please encourage yourself to post in the proper format *wink wink*

*Checks this is not a ban appeal*

Yeah, I'm safe.
Thought i'd share some of the amusing messages we also receive after banning players.

LOLOLOLOL3.png

lol.png
ⓣⓟⓡⓔⓩⓩⓛⓔ wrote:
I understand there are some of you who won't have done this, so this does not apply to you.

But to the increasing number who do: STOP THIS SHIT.

I am sick and tired of seeing people post ban appeals that say something along the lines of:

IGN: Example_Imbecile

When you were banned: 12.02.12

Who banned you: Example_Mod

Reason you were banned: Griefing.

And that is literally it. No apology, no explanation, just a statement of what the hell they did.

This is so damn arrogant it hurts. I can't believe people would be so ignorant, what are you expecting to gain through this? It's like saying "Yeah, so what."

It's called an appeal, meaning you should give people a reason to forgive/unban you. Not remind them how much a tit you were.

Next time I see somebody do this, I'll find out where they live, personally get a flight to their country, stomp up to their house and bitch slap them right in their ignorant face.

I'm sick of seeing people on this server who share the family brain cell.

EDIT (28.03.12): Also people, please punctuate your appeals. I'm seeing a lot of this recently, whole paragraphs without a single comma or full stop. Nobody's going to unban you if they can't even understand your gibberish.

I agree, but the no apology can be justifiable. For example if i don't know what i did then why would i apologize? Constantly saying STOP PLEASE UNBAN ME I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I DID PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MINETOWN IS MY LIFE I WILL DO ANYTHING I WILL PAY PEOPLE BACK PLEASE!!!!! Saying that really does not help anyone what so ever.
Palonti wrote:
I remember that...

The kid with a henchman who was out to get you. Friend of Harvee's...

I can't believe you accept apps for people this age... personally, if I was a mod, I'd go against it.

Be glad I'm not intending to become a mod until I can actually see myself as capable (which... may be never. I am of age to become a mod, but it's my spare time transformed, and I don't like transformers.)

I dont like transformers either. All that constant humming and buzzing is irritating, and if you sit on them too much you get the cancer.

....We are talking about the same kind of transformers, right?
ⓣⓟⓡⓔⓩⓩⓛⓔ obviously would have wrote:
I understand there are some of you who won't have done it in bed, so this does not give a biscuit about you.

But to the increasing number who do: STOP THIS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR AT NIGHT.

I am ... just a bit annoyed of seeing people post ban appeals that say something along the paragraphs of:

IGN: Example_Imthelag

When you were banned: 12.02.12

Who banned you: Example_Modder

Reason you were banned: Griefing.

And that is just a bit of it. No ape, no exclamation, just a state of the United States.

This is so damn selfish of me to post that it hurts. I can't believe people would be so ignorable, what are you expecting to lose through this? It's like saying "IGN: Example_Imthelag, When you were banned: 12.02.12, Who banned you: Example_Modder, Reason you were banned: Griefing."

It's called an appeal, meaning you should give people a reason to why you were banned. Not give them more work because you're a female genital.

Next time I see somebody do this, I'll find out where they do it, personally get a flight to their crib, stomp up to their cardboard box and bitch slap them right in their ignorant groin.

I'm sick of seeing people on this server who share the family name.

lolwut
I believe he is referring to people being dumb on account of incest, Palonti. At least thats my interpretation.
@ Palonti

@ Fettuccini

L___LOL_WUT_by_Lnoesplz.png
I made a better ban apeal. it says what i did, and my i should be unbanned.
"To start i would like to say i am very sorry for whatever is done. I am also a rule follower and understand that i am responsible for what happened, but still i am not very happy. I looked in a building then i went to get a drink, then when i come back it says" Disconected by server. stealing and greifing iron blocks from Iggythebrain". I sat and cried for a long time. I said earlier today after i got really mad after someone else got something i want" Today could not get worse". I was wrong, My life is falling to pieces because of today. Not very many good things happen in my life, so i just sit playing on this server all day. I will return whatever i greifed, and will do anything(with in reason) that you say. Please unban me."

That is pitiful. Take it like a man, don't 'cry'. Mods need a reason to unban you, if you embroider it with self-pity they will think "what a jerk, let's keep him banned.
Your darn right! I will change it so it sounds more manly and less pityful. Any sugestions?

~Elliotgd