Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dear people who make ban appeals.
Started by [E] Osmosis

The general populace of Europe and North America is rather stupid, Palonti. And for all you Europeans who I know will say that Europeans are smarter than Americans, I laugh at you. Your continent is just as jam-packed with idiots as ours is.
^Haha oh god... Dont get me started on the Italians...
One more tip:

STOP BLAMING FAMILY MEMBERS!

We know your big brother Thomas didn't hack into your account and turn X-Ray on, come up with another excuse.
Fettuccini wrote:
The general populace of Europe and North America is rather stupid, Palonti. And for all you Europeans who I know will say that Europeans are smarter than Americans, I laugh at you. Your continent is just as jam-packed with idiots as ours is.

Don't start a flame war...

or we'd both be on the Jeremy Kyle Show
Fettuccini wrote:

Trueness.

Cant really say about europeans, but most americans are dumb wierdos...

Maybe its because of the fact that it's considered the norm to cut class to do makeup and gossip and other wierd things...
Palonti wrote:
Fettuccini wrote:

I wasnt trying to start a flame war, I was just saying that both have a similar level of stupidity.
Fettuccini wrote:
Palonti wrote:
Fettuccini wrote:

I wasnt trying to start a flame war, I was just saying that both have a similar level of stupidity.

Then we are both very smart.

Cheers, good pal of mine.
ⓣⓟⓡⓔⓩⓩⓛⓔ wrote:

lol
Hey, i didnt mean to i was lloking around, but then things went wrong. no seriusly. I asked myself today" CAN TODAY GET ANY WORSE!!!!!!" WELL IT CAN!!!!!