Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Kony 2012
Started by [E] FF Reloads

After rereading my post i sound worse than a dick but thats not how i am. i can tell you this all people, no matter there race, government, or religion should NOT be denied basic human rights like shelter, food , water, and security. the point i was trying to prove is sometimes a cause is not worth fighting for if the problem you are solving will relapse and recreate itself. i

'm sorry if i've offended anyone with that post.
GACK† wrote:

I hope you know that they've already sent troops after Kony, they are trying to capture him, not a full on battle against his army, It would cost some sum of money, but apparently money is worth more then human lifes. Wouldn't you agree?

Rebuttal.
As to my being stripped of my humanity: It was a choice after a long and hard look on humanity after those experiences. Hell, my current girlfriend has a hard time dealing with me. I'm surprised she hasn't left me, lol. I can be pretty damn insensitive and too logical at times.

Honestly, look at that country. What kind of BENEFIT does helping them present to any country? We get NOTHING out of helping them. What, a pat on the back? lolol... who the heck would want that after spending millions, perhaps billions chasing some guy across several countries.
people are irritating me with that kony stuff.. kinda annoying..
Nemenix wrote:
people are irritating me with that kony stuff.. kinda annoying..

Thanks for your wise words on the subject.

And come on you honestly think it would cost billions to capture one guy, I doubt it would lead up to that much, that's a bit drastic.
Oh christ here this is what i have to say about a project you all have just recently been introduced to...
nz3qqd.jpg
Dunsjohn wrote:
I don't mean to sound like a dick... but countries need to worry about their own problems first. People want America to do something. LMAO, America has a financial crisis and can't even afford anything right now. All countries have serious internal problems at this time, and can't afford to do anything about this situation with Kony. Best bet, focus all efforts internally to fix each country's problem, THEN go screw with Kony.

Duns, I understand where you're coming from, but they OBVIOUSLY cannot deal with it. Kony has abducted so many kids already, so why should we sit around, and watch fellow humans suffer, while we sit here, and watch from the sidelines? I'm no genius in this area, as I just watched the video, but if our economy is so bad, where we can sit, watch CHILDREN be abducted, put into an army, and forced to kill others, then we should be ashamed. Is 1 man REALLY better than a country? Would you sit by, and watch your son be taken away? Forced into an army? Forced to KILL? Would you want him back? Would you want others help to get him back?
I couldn't stop laughing at these.

So how about you ALL SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUR KONY its all old news take sociology and learn about it rather then whine to Social Media sites about it.
Schaefer, social media sites are a great place to get info out. Thats the whole goal of Kony 2012.