Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

Username: Italy08

When Were You Banned: 03/7/2010

Who banned you: Jealous staff members (Conspiracy)

Reason: Staff abuse/Jealousy

First off I am a donator! Is this how you treat those who pay your salary?? Second it wasn't even me on the account at the time. I share my account with 300 others to increase my online time to better control the market. As for the rules never technically agreed to them since I donated to get in and never submitted an app therefore never agreed to the rules. So I blew up everyones nether farms with more TNT then was needed their faults for letting me find their farms! What do you mean I can't use a modded client? I never agreed not to cheat (read previous donator statement). Xray is just playing smart. Its not my fault others arent smart enough to use things to their advantage. Banned on my birthday now that just makes me mad if I wasn't banned I would go steal from a grief trap just to convey my frustration with the biased staff.

And since when do mods have lives? Your life is to serve me and complete my PEs as I see fit.

Mods violate the rules everyday!

3. Use Chat Appropriately - Jallaf enough said!

5.Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

Any method of duplication

Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

Flying

Speed hacks

Exploiting game glitches

Using a cheat client

Using any scripts which allow for cheating

Accepting inappropriately obtained items

I know for a fact that mods fly, xray, speed hack, exploit game glitches saying they are "fixing" them, and they all use a "staff client". And for the last one there mod picks! 127 level picks please explain to me how these are obtained appropriately???????

6.Absolutely no advertising of other servers - see them talking about there so called dev server all the time!

As you can see the staff is the problem here not me!!!! I demand an immediate unban or I will take legal action and not only own the server but your homes as well!!

Respectfully yours,

Italy08

PS I love you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Whats with the Gravity hammer from halo? Wait zionia plays halo?
NAME: halos1518

DAte OF dA BAn; errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Canada?

Person who banned you: :notch:

REason; Singing justin beiber lyrics in chat while getting high on skittles.

Addingtional Information: Everyone loved it....... apart from justin beiber. He finally got a taste of his own music then he got on a plane and crashed in minecraft's house and asked jeb to ask russia to ask me to ask danni to ask james bond to ask obama to ask sawine to ask God to ask Spain to ask germany to ask france to ask Nemenix to ask me to ask Italy to ask yeild to ask irehtena to ask notch to ban me.
Italy08 wrote:
Username: Italy08

When Were You Banned: 03/7/2010

Who banned you: Jealous staff members (Conspiracy)

Reason: Staff abuse/Jealousy

First off I am a donator! Is this how you treat those who pay your salary?? Second it wasn't even me on the account at the time. I share my account with 300 others to increase my online time to better control the market. As for the rules never technically agreed to them since I donated to get in and never submitted an app therefore never agreed to the rules. So I blew up everyones nether farms with more TNT then was needed their faults for letting me find their farms! What do you mean I can't use a modded client? I never agreed not to cheat (read previous donator statement). Xray is just playing smart. Its not my fault others arent smart enough to use things to their advantage. Banned on my birthday now that just makes me mad if I wasn't banned I would go steal from a grief trap just to convey my frustration with the biased staff.

And since when do mods have lives? Your life is to serve me and complete my PEs as I see fit.

Mods violate the rules everyday!

3. Use Chat Appropriately - Jallaf enough said!

5.Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

Any method of duplication

Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

Flying

Speed hacks

Exploiting game glitches

Using a cheat client

Using any scripts which allow for cheating

Accepting inappropriately obtained items

I know for a fact that mods fly, xray, speed hack, exploit game glitches saying they are "fixing" them, and they all use a "staff client". And for the last one there mod picks! 127 level picks please explain to me how these are obtained appropriately???????

6.Absolutely no advertising of other servers - see them talking about there so called dev server all the time!

As you can see the staff is the problem here not me!!!! I demand an immediate unban or I will take legal action and not only own the server but your homes as well!!

Respectfully yours,

Italy08

PS I love you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I somehow thought that was real... and while I read in complete belief, I was thinking "this guy's an absolute plonker!"...

I'll just take back what I thought, and pretend I never read your post. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f633.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":oops:">:oops:</object>
IGN: kieran6383

When ban: ADVENTURE TIEMZ

Who: irthena

why: for duping diamonds and spawning piggies and replacing the whole server with them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> :rock:
Username: Honeydewsfriend

When were you banned: 34.67.34.134 fourty 2 abc, 14 oclock when birds eat tables

Who banned you: Honeydewsfriend (me)

Reason: Accidentally!!! stole from all the traps, greifed spawn, spamed for 290 hours, banned other people for fun, broke the server and added herobrine to the server

Additional info: It was an Accident!
Username: DarthAndroid

When you were banned: After fixing a few bugs

Who banned you: Sayomie

Reason: So, it turns out that Sayomie could only sheep bomb due to a bug in the server code. I fixed the bug while trying to take care of another issue and now he banned me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Username: SloopJB1

When were you banned: How should I know? I'm not father time!

Who banned you: Zionia

Reason: I am not sure but I called him a; Homophobic mess up of a Mod. Could that be it?

Additional Information: After he read my global message he rocketed me, the server glitched, and my 'AFKing Nether Portal appeared in spawn followed shortly be 32 stacks of Ocelot spawners. This could also be a contender?

EDIT 784 (last 783 were not in the proper format):

Username: Don't know

When were you banned: Don't know

Who banned you: Don't know

Reason you were banned: Don't know

Don't know what else to write... maybe unban me?