Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

Yield wrote:
Danny wrote:
Username: DannyBoyg1

When Were You Banned: 3/4/2012

Who banned you: sawine, sayomie, deus, MastaC and heiwashin all at once~

Reason: I started singing some Notorious B.I.G. in Mumble and posting lyrics in-game and apparently they can't appreciate works of art

Additional info: I may have been a little off key but it wasn't THAT bad...was it?

Sorry, but this is a permaban. We only appreciate REAL music in Minetown. Go post your crappy lyrics on a different server!

What .. u say .. crappy lyrics .. U SAID THAT..

OMFG

GO LISTEN TO LIL JUSTIN BIEVERAYNE DRAKE HEADLINESTUPID HOE DERPLMFAO JayZ
Username: huh??? wut dus dis mean?

When were you banned: 20!2 bc

Who banned you: i tink it wuz zio...umm i forgot now darn it

Reason: WAT!!!!!!!!!!! iCant distoy otha ppls hoses?!!?! i dint no dat wuz aganst da rules!?!?!@!?!?!? man im beter dan al of u

Additional info: i no wer u liv
Name: Madster456

When you were banned: 4......maybe 5, possibly 6, but i know it wasnt 7.

Who banned you: Well, some told me it was him. But some others say it could have been her..

Reason: AFK for 6 and a half days.

Additional info: i was sleeping and left myself online. But i dont really see why this should be a ban, i was only afk, if you ask me, you should ban me for those spider eggs i duped.(joking about the eggs)
๖jallaf wrote:
GO LISTEN TO LIL JUSTIN BIEVERAYNE DRAKE HEADLINESTUPID HOE DERPLMFAO JayZ

I love that band.
Username: urfacepwn

When were you banned: Today at 4:00 in the morning

Who banned you: Sawine

Reason: I duped 200 stacks of spawners, stole 12 stacks of d blocks, and griefed 23 houses.

Additional info: It wasn't me!!!! My dog hacked my account at 4 in the morning (probably shouldn't have given him that Red Bull) and the duped the spawners, stole the diamonds, and griefed the houses, I WASNT MEEEEE!!!!!!! It was my DOG!!!!! UNBAN ME NAOOOOO!!!!!
hi.png

I do not deserve this ban! Unban me I say or I will grief all your houses!

Username: Palonti

When were you banned: About 4:30pm GMT

Who banned you: Nick663 (I know he ain't a mod!)

Reason: Taking some grass from an unprotected area.

Nick663 has told me not to appeal, but I'll at least try to get my point across.

The land was unprotected, and I needed some seeds for my farm, so I broke a lot of tall grass (isn't this legit enough?). If there is an unprotected area, surely people could take what they want from it, including wood, grass and anything else. I think this ban is simply unfair, and that Nick663 should be jailed for one minute! He has handled this issue incorrectly and with that I say I HAVE TROLLED YOU AND OBJECTED YOU AT THE SAME TIME!
Username: DanniDorrito

Date: Sometime yesterday or today I think? (Dont ask me I'm blonde <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>)

Who banned you: Arvila... big meany pants >_>

Reason?: WELL YOU SEE:

I have been playing Minetown so much that I actually got sucked into the game. I decided to turn into a giant, get naked and rage on minetown spawn and market. It was utter chaos, sawine tried to stop me but I stuffed him full of glitter until he couldnt move and none of the other staff were any match for my supersize and glitter powers. I cried out so loudly that all females ingame became zombified. They were now lesbians and part of my mass army. They helped me bring down the cathedral and mods in one foul blow, males everywhere were screaming out in frustration and excitement. Admins tried to bring me down using the console commands but each time they typed a command their computers were spammed with fluffy bunnies.

Sadly Arvila was immune to my female powers and managed to bring me down to my dismay and ban me.

Just letting you know I have calmed down and I'd like to be unbanned, I wont do it again. Promise!
DanniDorrito wrote:
Username: DanniDorrito

Date: Sometime yesterday or today I think? (Dont ask me I'm blonde <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>)

Who banned you: Arvila... big meany pants >_>

Reason?: WELL YOU SEE:

I have been playing Minetown so much that I actually got sucked into the game. I decided to turn into a giant, get naked and rage on minetown spawn and market. It was utter chaos, sawine tried to stop me but I stuffed him full of glitter until he couldnt move and none of the other staff were any match for my supersize and glitter powers. I cried out so loudly that all females ingame became zombified. They were now lesbians and part of my mass army. They helped me bring down the cathedral and mods in one foul blow, males everywhere were screaming out in frustration and excitement.

Sadly Arvila was immune to my female powers and managed to bring me down to my dismay and ban me.

Just letting you know I have calmed down and I'd like to be unbanned, I wont do it again. Promise!

Your raging made me go lesbian and join ur army....and im a guy.

Yeah guys, she was that powerful. Now if you will excuse me, i have to go clean some mountains from glitter in forward
Username: Cubiccrack

Date: the cold lonely winter evening of February 14th

Who banned you: DanniDorrito, (but I'm sure she didn't mean to)

Reason: I'm sure this was a mistake

Additional info: Was it the fish? Did you not like my gifts enough? No no, Im sure you didn't mean to... I just wanted to visit, but I figured you'd be busy, you see... So I decided to stay out of your way, just outside your bedroom window. I know! You must have been so surprised and pleased to find me that you temporarily lost your mind and banned me. I know you want me, you just dont know it yet. Please unban me. I get it, no more fish.

Ps. You smell really nice <3
Username: Schaefer1231 A.K.A Scalfer A.K.A Sceafer A.K.A Shifer (E.T.C)

When were you banned: Whenevr i got done banging your mom!

Who banned you: Nobody CUZ IM TO BALLER FOR YOU!

Reason: NO REASON NEVER WAS A REASON AND IM TO GOOD FOR YOU!

Additional info: I swear to god i will give this server a bad reputation i will talk so much shit on this server that you people will wish you never bannnnnedded me ya thats right im a admin on my own swevrere so you all can just go suck it im gonna bann all the mods and admins so they can't play on my server but you all can come to my AWESOME serefver heres the ip Im.A.Bitznitch.And.Minetown.Sucks:33445 yeah haha i advertised this ahah now what stupid mods!

(Three days later)

Username: Schaefer1231

When were you banned: Three Days Ago

Who banned you: Irethena (She knws she wants to) Lawlz

Reason: I was being a bad bad boy and i want to say sowwyy!!!

Additional info: I was being a jerk PLEASE LET ME BACK IN MINETOWN IS MY LIFE!