Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

Username: Irethena

When you were banned: 2 seconds ago

Who banned you: EVERYBODY

Reason: i stole the bucketz and crashed teh server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Additional Info: I'M SORRY YOUR BUCKETZ WERE ALL JUST SO SHINY AND I WANTED THEM D:

UNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANMEUNBANME
Username: PokemonGardevoir

When you were banned: August 5th 1492.... or was it yesterday?

Who banned you: I think it was, umm _________ (Censored by a Moderator- Saying a mods name. TROLOLOL)

Reason: I stole a Time Machine from Zionia's Vault, then I snuck aboard Columbus's ship, hit him in the head with a Pineapple and told him "You sail you DIE! You murderous fiend!" I think I should be unbanned because I did the world a favor and spared the lives of thousands of people in the Carribean's aincent civilazations. Sure I caused myself and many other future people to not exist, but who cares?

UNBAN MEH NAO TROLOLOLOL
Username: Luggious (LuggieWuggie)

Date: 1200AD

Who banned you: every mod at exectly the same time

Banner for?: Cheating on DanniDorrito

Reson: It was Ryans party!!! i got plenty drunk and i get stuck in the Beerpond and nemenix was in there and i was drunk and then stuf happened and pplz watched and then halos took over and danni found out and im really sorry!

My pet Gnome had just died and i was really sad and took andway to ease the pain! Plz dont make it perma or ill goto the highest step in my home and jump off it and leave a lump on mai head.

Yours truly -Luggious- <3 <3 <3
Username: DannyBoyg1

When Were You Banned: 3/4/2012

Who banned you: sawine, sayomie, deus, MastaC and heiwashin all at once~

Reason: I started singing some Notorious B.I.G. in Mumble and posting lyrics in-game and apparently they can't appreciate works of art

Additional info: I may have been a little off key but it wasn't THAT bad...was it?
Danny wrote:

Reason: I started singing some Notorious B.I.G. in Mumble and posting lyrics in-game and apparently they can't appreciate works of art

Additional info: I may have been a little off key but it wasn't THAT bad...was it?

Sorry, but this is a permaban. We only appreciate REAL music in Minetown. Go post your crappy lyrics on a different server!
Username: mattgehring123

When you were banned: Sometime between September 2012 and January 2013

Who banned you: My brother's girlfriend's nephew's 3rd ex-wife

Reason: Banning Myself

=================

Additional Info: Ok so here is what happened. I think I have a hacked account. My brother's girlfriend's nephew's 3rd ex-wife was playing on my account and then iSoccer announced on the server "All in favor of banning matt say I", thinking it was me playing. Next thing she know's the entire server starts shouting "I". iSoccer, being such a toodle-doo, says "./ban mattgehring123" and so my brother's girlfriend's nephew's 3rd ex-wife thought she was supposed to type that in. And she did. I guess since I was hacked I could do all the commands. This is not good. Not good at all.

== 2 minutes later ==

You know what? I've had enough of this server. I hate all of you. SO MUCH. Especially iSoccer. And my brother's girlfriend's nephew's 3rd ex-wife. Forget about me. I leave everything to my wolf.

== 3 minutes later ==

NO. I CHANGED MY MIND. PLEASE KEEP ME! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS SERVER SO MUCH. SURE I HATE ISOCCER BUT THAT IS JUST ONE PERSON! PLEASE LET ME BACK ON!!!
Danny wrote:

WHERE DID TUPAC GO.. -_-
Username: Arvila

When were you banned: Today

Who banned you: Heiwashin

Reason: Because I told him that he is a ninja who goes out and harrases people.

Additional info: I hate you so much heiwashin, if you don't unban me I'm gonna search you and kill you!
Garythefishs ban appeal: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cool:">:cool:</object>

Username: GaryTheFish

When you were banned : Not sure (I wasn't online).

Person who banned you: No idea (I wasn't online).

Reason you were banned: Still no idea (I wasn't online).
Arvaloth wrote:
Username: Arvila

When were you banned: Today

Who banned you: Heiwashin

Reason: Because I told him that he is a ninja who goes out and harrases people.

Additional info: I hate you so much heiwashin, if you don't unban me I'm gonna search you and kill you!

ROBOT ARVILA ACTIVATED.