Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

Username: msbrun02 (Yield)

When you were banned: 3/3/12 around 11:00pm est

Who banned you: I don't really know... I'm guessing Danni

Reason: I released all of the members Danni had stored in the basement of Danni's house and spawned 9,000 creepers in Guest World

Additional Info:

Let me start off by saying sorry to all the members of Minetown for my behavior and for this TROLOLOL. If you are reading this, you may not have noticed that this thread is in the 'Forum Games' thread. The game begins now!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The Best Ban Appeal Game

Rules:

• Make up the most asinine ban appeal that you can think of!
  • At the end of the game period, the staff and I will pick the best fake appeal and that person will win a stack of diamonds!
  • Remember to keep the rules of 'Forum Posting' in mind. Don't go too overbored; No cursing, obscene content, etc.
  • You get 1 post, so make it count. Only appeals in the proper format have the chance to win!
  • Have Fun!
Am i allowed to copy and past tprezzle's ban appeal in here? will it count
Username: Nick663

When you were banned: 3/3/12 something like 4 PM

Who banned you: I think it was irethena (smallxchocolate)

Reason: Stealing

Additional Info: Irethena took the server a while ago down and stole all the bucketz! D: Now i found her hidden storage with all the bucketz and wanted to give them back, then she banned me for stealing... WHAT?! I WANT MY BUCKETZ BACK!!!!
Name: Coffeey

When you were banned: I dunno

Who banned you: dunno

Reason: Dunno

Additional info: My brother was paying on my account all day yesterday so i dunno
Username: dunsjohn

When you were banned: 3/3/12 something like 10am

Who banned you: Zionia

Reason: Stealing

Additional Info: I went into Zionia's smexy room, and saw a bed. So I went in it. Then I saw a chest and opened it, and I saw lots of bars of soap (iron on my texture back). So I took some, and went into the shower room to get ready to surprise him when he got home. So I got cleaned up, then went back to the bed and lay down. Then, I went to the bathroom IRL and I got banned. WTF!? I'm trying to do something nice for you, Zionia. I love you and this is how you treat me? WTF!? Want me to get my DDOS, if not then unban me.
Username: TPrezzle

When you were banned: 3/3/12

Who banned you: Sayomie

Reason: Being too epic for the server to handle.

Additional Info: "Hello all, I want to make a sincere apology to all those I have offended. This is something that has been bugging me for the last few days, not only because I miss a lot of people on here very dearly already (as overly-sentimental that may be), but because I feel that I have left without making a number of much-needed apologies that were long overdue. Firstly, my apology to PokemonGardevoir, who was the main 'target', i suppose you could say, of my joking - which came across to several as harassment which was by no means my intention. I think that is important to mention that I recognise the fact that PokemonGardevoir is one of the most active users of Minetown, both on the forums and in-game. We all know that she is one of the most frequent contributors to the website and has been engaged in the community right from the start, shortly before I joined towards the end of 2011. This is my personal apology to her - an apology that I really do hope she accepts but would fully understand if she did not. Secondly, an apology to Irethena, who was thrown in right at the deep end when she became a moderator and as far as anybody can judge somebody in her position, she has done a damn good job considering. I criticised Irethena several times in the past week or so with regards to various choices and punishments, without accommodating for the fact that I was only defending these people because they were my friends. Had I been in the situation where I was neutral towards these people, I would most likely have agreed with her.

The jobs of Moderators and Admins on this server, considering they even give up their free time to help us, are hard enough as it is. I should not have been as narrow-minded as I was by making Irethena's job any harder. Finally, an apology to the whole community, some of which still remain very good friends, some of which may however, be offended by things I said and did - despite only being a joke in my eyes. It seems that I need a more defined sense of moderation and to know when I have crossed the line. A lot of the things that I had said recently, were merely in response to my ban. I saw 'a red mist descend over my eyes' as the dramatic amongst us would have it. I said things that I would not have otherwise said that, again, were offensive. I sincerely hope that each and every one of you can forgive me but, as I said before, I won't blame you if you don't. I intend to stay on Minetown, lurking the walls and (If I am no longer forum-banned) forums because I enjoy being on the site very much. Obviously, I am not a TOTAL jerk so please don't expect this to ever happen again because I have learned my lesson and have really had my eyes opened in the past 24 hours. Thank you again, everybody."
Username: Exeriti

When you were banned: Idk

Who banned you: idk

Reason: Idk

Additional Info: unban me..

* 5 hours *

Unbanned....

BEST BAN APPEAL EVER.
Username: Teh1337Haxorz

When Were You Banned: 08/2010

Who banned you: Notch or Jeb

Reason: spending to much time in Danni's gimpcage, probably looked to sexy and scared off all of the other gimps. I also got some marinara sauce, put it in Danni's bathtub, and submerged my self in it completing the process of become the first ever minecraft meatball.

Additional info: I am very sorry for who ever I offended in the gimpcage and whoever else wanted to become the first meatball. There is still room in the tub for whoever wants to join, but you will not be the first.

I am very sorry, I am going to say I will never do it again, but once unbanned, I will do it again in 2-10 days

Now unban me ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
This is a tribute to some of my favorite ban appeals so far.

Username: Fettuccini

When you were banned: i dont even no wen it wus it wus tuday wile i wus plaing

Who banned you: i dont no but it sed a name i cant spel it thoe its hard withe leddurs and stuff??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reason: i dont no i dident do enything ronge???????????????????????????????????????????????

Additional Info: i dident do enything!!!!!11!!1111seventeenandahalf!!!111! i wus just eksploring in houses and i saw sum chests but i dident mess with them i saw some guy taek stuff from them thoe and he folod me and started braking houses and stuff and i massaged him to stop i dident see his name so i cant say who it rely wus but it defanetly wusnt me who did this stuff the resin it wus in my invantory is he droped all the stuff and i piked it up so no one wuld take it i wus going to tell a mod but i furgot and acsidently bilt with all the stuff but i dident steal it i swere and if i did i suldent get baned for it enyway bcus i just donated so i shuldnt be baned for braking the rules so UNBANE ME I DIDENT DO ENYTHING RONGE Y AM I STILL BANED THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNBANE ME OR I WILL GIT MY CUSIN TO HACK THE SURVUR AND YOUL BE SORRY!!!!11!!!!!1!111!! i plaid on this survur longer than all u mods and i bilt to much to leave so you cant bane me ill get my admin frend to unbane me and youl get fired bcuse you our incompentint at yur job if i wanted i wuld be a mod and do way beter then eny of you guys and you are all liers to so UNBANE ME