Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] URGENT!! For all Watersedge residents. Please Read!!
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Also, since I can't get on for a little bit still could someone post some pics of the town for me. I am trying to find it on the world map but am having trouble
Ye, I will post some pics for you! Also, I went to lock your vault chests ( the ones in watersedge ) however there weren't any diamonds or gb in there, so if you think there was you might want to get a mod to check that out!!
Ok, I double checked, and there are definitely no diamonds or gold ingots in your vault chests in Watersedge, there is one chest with stuff in (screenshot below), so if you think there should be more than this, you will need to talk to a mod!!

I have also attached some screenshots of the town!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Yeah, I will have to have a mod check on my vaults for me. I know I had roughly 50 stacks of gold and 20 stacks of diamonds or more. Thanks for all the help..My laptop needs to hurry up and get here
Looks like a lot of houses were cleared but they needed to be.
Ye, most of the houses in the second part of the city were removed (except yours), but that was a while ago, I think Btechnique did that on his own, as well as flattening a ton of land!!
Ya I had my houses world edited and moved to my own town im working on, tried to get more active people in the town by repossessing houses, it caused some drama so I decided I was done with it and got out of there.