Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] URGENT!! For all Watersedge residents. Please Read!!
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Cool, I will let you know as soon as I get my laptop in so I can play again. I may try to login in in a min with my work laptop but it didn't work well last time cause the Army saved money by installing windows 32 bit on it . Actually, yeah I am gonna log on with that right now.
Looks like I have to download it again. Gonna read up on the site to see if 1.2 works on the server yet etc etc
HE LIVES!
Dang...looks like it got deleted from my work laptop....guess i won't be able to get on the server until it is using 1.2. I am gonna look and see if I can get 1.1 somehow.
I am anxious to see what all has changed since I have been gone.
It looks like I only have 1.0 downloaded so I can't get on the server. It says outdated client. If I update I completely skip 1.1 and go to 1.2. I guess I have to wait. Gonna use the world map to see watersedge i guess
There one problem with the whole watersedge saga i live in town and contacted revels21 before the deadline and he slod my house and took my stuff and Irenthea perm banned him and said no more un ban requests for revels
You contacted him a week after the deadline.
revels wrote:
Ok, that is it guys!! You have been :warning: now I am going to start putting the houses, that have not been claimed, up for sale!!! You still have a chance to save your house if you can contact me by the end of the day (GMT) but any later and you will have to re-buy your house!!!

This was posted on the 18th of Febuary, a week before you sent him the message, which was on the 25th.

Also jones we had a plugin issue a few weeks back where all /cprivates were reset, so I locked your chests when ur on when I am I can unlock them for you!
BT.....that is awesome. It would really suck to start all over again. Thanks. Out of curiosity did you lock my bank vault too. I had all my diamonds, gold etc in there?