Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] URGENT!! For all Watersedge residents. Please Read!!
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

For a while now, I have been receiving more and more complaints from Watersedge residents about their houses beeing griefed or broken in to. This is because, for some reason, in the past before I was owner, when people were add to the town they were added as members of the region around Watersedge, meaning that they were able to build/destroy anywhere within the region allowing them to break in to any house they wanted, build what they wanted and grief what they wanted.

When I first became owner of Watersedge, about a month or two ago, I thought about changing it in to an MCTown however I realised that there were so many residents and plots already, that it would be too much hard work and it would take a while to readd people to the region, because they need to be online, and so the residents would be waiting a long time before they were able to build again. So I left it and just decided to keep the current regions around watersedge.

However the other day someone was banned from the server for griefing Chammers house and now one of our best members, Zionia, has actually Moved his house out of Watersedge and in town his own town, for fear of it being griefed Again!

This has now resulted in me deciding to change Watersedge in to an MCTown which means no one will be able to build or do anything within the town until they are readded by either me or Btechnique. So this post is a heads-up as to what is happening to the town and why it is happening, and to let you know that you will need to message either me or Btechnique when we are online.

This change may be a bit of a hassel, but it will do a lot of good in the long term for Watersedge, as it will result in less/no griefing in the town, and hopefully this will attract more people to the town. It also has other useful features, like being able to add multiple districts and plots without the need for a mod, and me and Btechnique will be able to write a message of the day to anyone who is a member of the town and for anyone who wishes to apply for town assistant they can, as this is also an extra feature provided by the MCTown plugin.

Thank-you for reading this, and please let all other Watersedge residents, that you know, to contact me or Btechnique for help, or addition to the town. Hopefully this change will be completed within the next hour!
Sorry, this change is being postponed for the moment due to the annoying fact that I cannot be the Mayor of more than one MCTown (I am also mayor of the town Fort Reville) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object> . I have addressed this issue in the "Server Suggestions" section to try and get this changed. For the moment me and Zionia have come up with a temporary solution for this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f914.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":idea:">:idea:</object> , however we need to wait for Btechnique and leogt123 to be online until this can happen. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>

Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this however it may not happen until later today, or tomorrow. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
yep...we will work on this...i moved my home out as it has been griefed at least 6 times that i know of now...WE is a nice community, but unfortunately was set up incorrectly in terms of regioning and needs to pretty much start from scratch one way or the other....MCT would simplify it. im still with the town, but im not risking my home there any more right now
Ye, I have to agree with Zionia, in the past Watersedge has been managed very badly and that is why I am making this change, as well as Zionia sparking it by moving out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ok, Watersedge is now sorted out with the MCTown plugin. However due to the problems outlined in the OP, we have decided to make Watersedge a new territory in the town Fort Reville rather than a town of it's own. The two towns are still seperate, this is just to make it easier to manage. So, as I have said above, anyone who still wants to keep their house in Watersedge should leave a post here, and you will need to message me in-game to get your perms back. I will wait 5 days and then anyone who hasn't posted here about keeping their house, or who hasn't contacted me in any way, will be evicted from the town and their house/plot will be re-sold, so please tell your friends and anyone else who lives in the town!! Thank-you.
Bump, please don't forget to contact me, otherwise your house/plot will be resold!! :warning:
Just another reminder. So far I have only heard from craftermaster, Chammerss and VVAnonymousVV.

I will be reselling all houses of people who haven't contacted me by Friday. If you can't find me in-game you at least need to send me a message through the website or leave a post in this thread so I know you still want to keep your house!!
Seems like a nice test of character...Keep it the same. Move in some members who know that their stuff might be stolen.

Invite new people to live there...

Sit back, let griefers grief, and then get them banned.
Another Reminser!! :warning: I will be selling/removing the houses of anyone who does not contact me before Saturday!!!

All I need is a message telling me that you still want your house!!
Reminder, all houses which have not been claimed by Saturday WILL be resold!!!