Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cryston's New Faction - GODS
Started by [E] Cryston

I'm going to go ahead and be ambitious and say we can get a new project done before the new server.

We're going to start a lighthouse. Not any lighthouse but the largest and most magnificent lighthouse ever. I'm thinking of a 75-100 radius with multiple tiers. and lighting magnificence. We will be assuming that the new height limit will be in effect and will focus on the outside, which in the most outer layer will be reaching the current height limit. Using 3 tiers and each one being 64 block taller than the last.

We'll be using a primary mix of glass, sandstone, and glowstone(all wired by our tech experts). We should start gathering supplies and I will begin planning for this structure. I am going to try to make a 5 pronged design with a grand beacon in the middle just going to take a large amount of design to make it work. I'm expecting a decent amount of wool as well to color each of the 5 towers.

/warp Glight

I am accepting any ideas and I will talk to Sayomie about getting us a channel as soon as possible so that we can coordinate our actions.
sounds pretty cool cryston <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Cryston just wondering if we build this on the old server.... when the new one gets installed can we possibly world edit it over to the new one?
We might move it, but I'm not guaranteeing it. I might be able to get it moved, just means It'll cause a lag spike when I do so.
That's a decent sized light house LOL <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
just realized... the light wont even touch the ground becouse the lighthouse is that tall :3