Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cryston's New Faction - GODS
Started by [E] Cryston

I'm interested in the Faction Gods

Looking for builds to do in my own time
I can also help you out ifyou need anything doing with redstone and I could also work as a standard builder!
GiantHouse is complete.

All shall celebrate

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2242276-gianthouse-complete/page/1#last

those who are interested in becoming city manager please post your intent so I can know who is interested.
jthm02 wrote:
For the minecart system are you planning to use storage minecarts and using a control area to send the appropriate carts? if so, don't, stationary storage carts in SMP sink into the ground and eventually disappear.

Keep them moving on a circular three by three track
Cryston, I take it you dont need dirt or cobblestone atm do you?
As Italy has prematurely cut short his commission, I need to find a new project to work on. I'm still holding the mansion project till we move to the new server, so I'm open for suggestions.

People can suggest ideas or request commissions in the meantime. I was thinking of a great glass and redstone structure out in the ocean as a supreme lighthouse.
Just a random suggestion, but what about maybe a scale size air base? I haven't seen one made and I think it could be a pretty great project if done right.
There's already an aircraft carrier on the server, and i'd hate to build something like that when it is primarily empty space.
I would love to join Cryston! Any type of Format I should fill out?
Cryston i am amazed by the realism in the /warp gianthouse lol. Can i please join your faction?

-CREEP_GO_SSSS