Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cryston's New Faction - GODS
Started by [E] Cryston

I was saying to sync the clock to the day night cycle. And yes I can provide some falsebook if we need it. I'm hoping that we can make it as compact as possible and relay that original signal to multiple displays
===Sidebar===

After Completion of the Giant House, I will begin planning a Giant Warehouse in order for us to store the factions materials. This warehouse will consist of a Room for each In Game Item ID full of double chest (maybe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>).

Now I have had a few ideas on how to run this and I would like your opinion.

1) In order to retrieve items you have to go the the ID Room and physically remove the item form the chest

2) Retrieve all the items needed from the ID Rooms via a Minecart system.

I will design a "High Value Vault" also for the Factions expensive/rare items in the game (need admin support for bedrock maybe)

The basic design will consist of a building close to the size of Giant House, but it will be divided up and extremely well decorated.

If you have any ideas for the please let me know via Messages or In game.

PS: Should we wait to build this until we get the new server?
Youfoundme, I'm not sure if the building will be anywhere near as large as you are saying, but we definitely need a main hub for our resource management. I'd prefer that we try to minimize the size so that travel inside the warehouse doesn't take as long even if this means that it is slightly more confusing to find items.

I also think that making our factory farm center should take priority over the warehouse as collecting resources takes significantly more time than making a chest system for storage.

I'll consider the system more once gianthouse is complete and ask for input from technical experts as to ways to use pistons for improved storage.
For the minecart system are you planning to use storage minecarts and using a control area to send the appropriate carts? if so, don't, stationary storage carts in SMP sink into the ground and eventually disappear.
Ok sounds good. do we have an idea on how we want to setup the farm.

Also thanks for letting me know about the minecarts.
I have some ideas on how we should do the farm but a lot of the work will have to be on the spot between those who run the farms and those of us who are trying to design more complicated circuitry to make the farms easier.

I think I have figured out a way to make a displayable clock using pistons. I have to design more and will probably be using at least one falsebook to create a reliable counter on the far end but if it works I think it would also provide a quality display that also functions to assist the timer function.
I'd ike to offer myself as an Outside Technician. When it comes to complicated circuits, I'm in my element. Kosa's clock intrigues me though, my previous attempt at one on SMP didn't work very well, lag was a major issue.

If you need anything redstone-based, give me a shout in-game, and if you supply materials and it takes <30 mins to make, it's free.
Cryston whats the status on the Giant House. I noticed the roof was complete, great job everyone who helped out. What else needs to be done in order to call it finished?
We have a bit of endstone work at the fireplace and then we will finally be done.
what do you want me to do with the endstone? i didnt know if you wanted me to make the top and bottom of the "chimney" or you wanted it to be open