Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The UF
Started by [E] HS1342

Valor will not be joining for now, we are satisfied with our progress at the moment.

Barney, please do not threaten other factions or boast about ours, I don't want unnecessary enemies. Also please do not apply Valor anything without permission, seeing as you are not in a government position.
If Valor sometime in the future wants to check out the UF, We welcome your great faction.

Gretings from the Construct.
I never entered valor

I suggested it...

Also

Did you read the last line of the post...
mr Lemur, as i am a part of Valor myself, i would like to say that i think we could benefit from this idea
I think the Construct could benefit from this "unity". We're a little organization/faction run by myself, Drobac and HS1342 (owner of HSTown)

We're able to trade and share upon will and/or request, and of course we are happy to.
Paltoni, just so you know: HS1342 is the one who founded this idea (therefore it'd be assumed the Construct is already in it... and he made the implication that the Construct is in it when he said "Long live the Construct.").
Well, Im a patriot <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I don't think Most large factions needs this I think its actually kind of pointless really.
Have you even read the first post bonkfire?

Just checking...
As the Governor of Espero, I'd like to commend any work towards unity and server-wide progress. Minetown is undoubtedly not the server it once was - that can be repaired through progress, and through the share of knowledge and friendship.

However, being a faction that has existed for over a year and has participated in three separate global Minetown Alliances, I am also careful before entering a new agreement. My faction has been through everything, in massive population booms and huge victories to months of darkness. I don't think we could survive without prudence and careful decisions.

For the time being, Espero will not be joining the United Factions, but will remain as a key faction of the similar Confederate Republic of Factions (CRF).

Good luck on your alliance - and may you prosper in your crafts as you improve it.

jpkoushel

Governor of Espero