Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The UF
Started by [E] HS1342

we already have a guild clan. Its called the Guild Of Wyrd. Zionia000 owns it. Heres the link! http://zionia.proboards.com/ Its a really good faction, but only with a few members, since it has just started. Come check us out!
Did you not read any of his first post? CoW is an individual faction, the UF would be more of a conference with multiple faction inputting ideas and collaborating.
i would like to ask if you could say it very simply... what is the point of the meeting
HS. No offense, but you can't expect anyone to agree when you've given so little details. Again, I mean no offense. On a side note, pending details, the Organization may or may not participate in your collective. Structure of this faction, however, is still undergoing construction (although I am leading council member and I know exactly what's being built into the structure/foundation of the faction, it just hasn't been edited on the website yet).
So this faction helps people with their projects?
Long ago Valor, Espero, and the Frost Empire formed a similar alliance based on the united nations, and if you would like, I could link you to the website and we could use this instead as it is already quite set up. It was a similar idea and shared many of the features as your proposal, so you might be interested.

http://crf.enjin.com/
Details have arrived, there is more than one purpose of this:

Main purposes:

-If a faction has an ongoing project or idea, they can take it up on the UF meeting and see if other factions have interest, help, selling resources or even something else.

-There will be ideas for shops (plugins etc), and we take up bugs, problems and other that might occur. And (if no mod/admin on meeting) will be told to a mod/admin

-Constructions/shops that might help minetown (will also be told ofc)

-Ideas and ongoing common buildings.

-And pretty much everything that have with shops and constructions to do.

Secondary purposes:

-Trading between factions

If you have any more ideas that should be in there, tell me.
I am the Dark Emperor HunterKiller47; of the Empire of the Sith.

And we have a message to Deliver to any and all Factions that have shown Interest in this Thread.

We will not permit nor allow a faction that attempts to increase Trade; Conjoin Labor between Factions; or Consolidate Ideas between Factions.

The Dark Council has dictated terms, that you will cease this endevour, or be Declared an Enemy of the Empire to be Hunted Down, Tried, and Executed for Crimes against the Empire with the attempt to undermine Our Power-Base and Trade Relations.

Our planned Projects have already been Declared Internally; of which The Focus on Culling Cities and Towns for Slave Labor has already been approved by the Dark Council. Therefore, we have no need to ask for help when we can rather take help as we see fit.

It would be wize, to accept our Terms; and Immediatly Cease this Discussion. Or you will face the Consequences.

After all; To Join the Empire is to Live; or you will Die. That choice is yours to make. Simply be careful... of which one you choose.

For The Empire!
HKX-4-7 wrote:

And we have a message to Deliver to any and all Factions that have shown Interest in this Thread.

We will not permit nor allow a faction that attempts to increase Trade; Conjoin Labor between Factions; or Consolidate Ideas between Factions.

The Dark Council has dictated terms, that you will cease this endevour, or be Declared an Enemy of the Empire to be Hunted Down, Tried, and Executed for Crimes against the Empire with the attempt to undermine Our Power-Base and Trade Relations.

Our planned Projects have already been Declared Internally; of which The Focus on Culling Cities and Towns for Slave Labor has already been approved by the Dark Council. Therefore, we have no need to ask for help when we can rather take help as we see fit.

It would be wize, to accept our Terms; and Immediatly Cease this Discussion. Or you will face the Consequences.

After all; To Join the Empire is to Live; or you will Die. That choice is yours to make. Simply be careful... of which one you choose.

For The Empire!

LEVEL THREAT : HIGH

CAUTION HARD CORE RP'R DETECTED.
HKX-4-7 wrote:

For The Empire!

I guess im a enemy of the sith now, THE UF GOES ON!

We shall not bow to your unwise faction!

LONG LIVE THE CONSTRUCT!