Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The UF
Started by [E] HS1342

The old thread was missleading and basicly wrong (my fault)

So i'll take this again.

We are starting up a kind of conference where we take up project ideas and stuff like that.

There is no need for alliances even if it could make things smoother.

The kind of factions able to join is those who handle trade,building and other economic things.

The kind of factions that isn't are those who are too small or just have nothing with ecomomy or construction.

We allready have a HQ for the UF and hope that other factions have interest in this.

There will be conferences about projects and things that have with economy and construction to do.

NO SHARING REQUIRED

I hope this have cleaned up all missunderstandings

Reply if you'r faction is interested or just message me.

Thank you

Yep

For that...

I submit valor to this.

But please await confirmation from ether pompous lemur or jthm02

Ty
BARNEY626 wrote:
Yep

For that...

I submit valor to this.

But please await confirmation from ether pompous lemur or jthm02

Ty

Ok, and thx for giving me a chance to explain without the gaps
Valor will not be participating in the following until further discussion by the emperor and impereal branch.
jthm02 wrote:
Valor will not be participating in the following until further discussion by the emperor and impereal branch.

Who's the emperor?
Pompous lemur
Cult of Wyrd will consider participation, pending full details of this to be developed and expanded upon.
As soon we know how many factions that will take part in this, a conference will be planned. At least one from each faction must be there (a leader is preferd)

To all considering factions: Message me when you have made a decision.

Futher details to come, subscribe to this thread to keep updated.
I have nearly as much control over Valor as Pompous does, for now the Senate is discussing whether or not this organization will benefit the Empire.
So What You Really Want Is ...Like a Guild Clan...Or Cult...Ok...