Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Cult of Wyrd
Started by [E] Zionia

Dunsjohn: next time you are in=game with me lets chat about the alliance. From my PoV it seems like a good idea to join these 2 groups as we are out here for similar purposes.

Update: CoW mall has the lower levels completed and now is underway with the store levels. Once i finish the first 5 (of 20) levels, Shop lots will be built and we will be ready to open once 3 levels are entirely finished!!! Take a look at Warp CoW Mall

Note: ive not finished the elevators or stairs yet, so you cant get to all floors just yet...just the vault (CoW) the main floor (CoW MAll) and the entertainment level (Burlesque)
Announcement!

With any luck (depends on how many petitions are on the board when i log in here shortly...) I will have the first level of stalls in our mall ready to be opened before the end of tonight!!! woot! all this time and effort is really working out! just need a ton of lapis and glass and we will be good to go!!!

the first 3 levels of shops are complete on the floors, the Burlesque (entertainment) level is ready for any small entertainment stands people would like to put in, and the main floor is ready to go. Still working on some plans...odds are there arent going to be a large number of 'stores' on the main level, but several stands for selling food items and tables and such (food court-esque).

If yall have any ideas, just let me know. Hope you are all doing well!
Hmm... I'll pm you where there might be some lapis and glass...
awesome thankies
Zionia, I rarely am online but I'll look for you whenever I do happen to get online. Today I have time to browse the forums, yay. Haha. My girlfriend pretty much takes all my time now, even though she's 6000 miles away (video chat in the evening, but all my courses are in the morning and late afternoons, and I do homework early afternoon, and sleep in the early am's ). This week I do have time, however there is some work that I want to do, as my girlfriend is not online today. Next week, when she's not online for a night, I'll log on and play and try to find you. I think the Organization has gone inactive for a bit in my absence, as I am still working on the command structure (all those in charge and for what purposes, for the points when I'm absent).