Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Cult of Wyrd
Started by [E] Zionia

welcome to our newest member: Parkerjdude!

Also, please check the anouncements page on our forum as we have a contest up for our members.
YEAH! WOOT WOOT! TIME TO PARTAY! BRING DOWN THE ROOF! ROOF ROOF ROOF!
As Emperor of the Valorian Empire, I would like to offer an alliance between our two factions to greater the prosperity of our people. By accepting this treaty, you will gain the economical, political, and militaristic assistance of the Empire, and the same will be expected of your faction. If you are interested please PM me a reply, and if an alliance is not in the question, I would at least like to offer the friendship of Valor and to see free trade between our factions.

Regards,

Pompous_Lemur
I will look into your faction for the purpose of alliance. It would be a pleasure to have a small group of factions working together for the greater purpose of assisting and aiding the community.
Announcements for the faction:

~Subscribe to this thread and check it regularly! Important things will be posted here.

~Warp Cult of Wyrd (soon to be changed to CoW) is set at the base level of our mall.

Please stop by and take a look. It is a bit slower going than i would like, but it is about 60% complete with the outside of the structure. With so much obsidian needed, it will still be a slow going project, but once the outer walls are complete, the inside will be relatively quick and easy to set up. The mall section will have lots for sale (free to guild members, and discounted to alliance factions) that will have to follow a code we will set before opening. The bottom section of this structure will become a storage facility for the CoW itself to assist in keeping our primary shop stocked as well as hold onto reserves of materials for projects we are assigned to.

(Just a note: if anyone has any obsidian they would be willing to donate towards this project, it would be great and can be used for your first Tribute to the faction.)

~We need help promoting a project that we are hosting for the server. /warp ShopList

We are running a program to help make a warp board listing of every active shop in minetown for members to be able to casually browse through. There is a page with details in the Marketplace forum boards and we need to promote its use. Yield and myself put in a lot of work to get the area set up and it is now ready to post the warps up and promote the warp to the community. If you have any ideas or suggestions, they would be great to hear.

~Tribute to Wyrd

Your first tribute is to be paid by next sunday, january 8th. Payments will be due by each sunday to remain as an active member of the Cult of Wyrd. You can make your donation at any point in the week, just get in touch with me. Please consider what you can donate to help the cause of our organization. Remember, it can be anything of any type, of any combination, of any amount that you deem to consider of use to the organization. Yield has paid HIS already with obsidian and labor in constructing our mall.

Things we primarily need at this time (in case you need a suggestion): Obsidian, Glowstone, Wool, Glass, Lapris Blocks

~Guild Meeting

Non-Mandatory, but I would like to have a guild meeting sometime in the coming week with everyone to get some ideas flowing and continue to progress our faction. Please let me know either here or in a PM or even on our webpage what days/times work best for you all. I was thinking saturday sometime as there wont be an issue of school stuff getting in the way. Let me know and ill make an announcement about the time.

~Special Thank You

A special thank you goes out this month to Yield for his extensive work on the MineTown Wiki pages and his help with our Guild Mall. Give him a slap on the back for all his hard work!
Are you buying obsidian? I would supply <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ok, Now I'm confused about my own gender... you referred to me as both her and him in your post...
lol yield... well its kinda true <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ahh... well, I guess I can be a little ambiguous at times
lol-