Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Cult of Wyrd
Started by [E] Zionia

Faction Name:

Cult of Wyrd (or Zionia's Minions if you want it to be funny)

Faction Abbreviation:

CoW

Guild Home Location:

/warp WEGuild

Waters Edge Guild Hall will be our Base of Operations until the final HQ is complete. We may meet in Millennium city from time to time as well at /warp z1.

Faction Type:

Traders, Miners, Farmers, Explorers, Builders

Faction Leader:

Zionia000

Faction Members:

Zionia000

Yield

Parkerjdude

Hubabu

More to be added I hope

Faction Alliances:

None As of yet

Faction PVP Status:

No - This is NOT a PVP Faction.

Faction Grief Status:

No - This is a Peaceful Group

Recruitment Status:

Open!!! - Application Required to join

http://Zionia.proboards.com

Misc:

This Faction focuses on the peaceful ideals of Trade, Exploration, Gathering, and Construction. Our goals are simple. To supply and assist the community of Minetown by supplying materials at low cost, giving aid in construction, demolition, and excavation projects, and to go out and explore the furthest regions of all the worlds.

All interested parties must submit an application to be reviewed by the leaders of the faction. This faction does have dues that must be paid weekly. It is nothing extensive. It will be negotiated and agreed upon before your acceptance into the group. Usually it is a promise to supply a certain amount of a certain material for our H

?Q Store weekly. We aren't talking attack of diamonds here if you are worried. failure to keep up with your responsibility to the group may result in temporary suspension of benefits or dismissal.

A specific note: This Faction is a NO PVP faction. If you PVP regularly, this is not the place for you. Occasional PVPing is accepted so long as it is not for anything related to this Faction. If you tarnish the name of this Faction by PVP or Griefing, you will be immediately removed and subject to the reclamation fees of this group.

For Full Details, please visit our forums at the site below or contact Zionia for more information. Donations to the Cult of Wyrd are accepted and can push to alliances and aid from our group to you.

Webpage is up now. Applications will be accepted from the webpage, not through this thread. Message Zionia for more info until site is ready.

Woah, seems very ambitious. Taxes? Fines? Golly Gosh, this will be interesting to keep an eye on.
hehe yep. but the dues go directly into the community...this is pretty much a non-profit organization to benefit all of MT
when the server gets back up i'll have to investigate sounds fun! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I wants in. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Subscribe to this thread and i will post when the site is up and running.
*Subscribed* I hope I get accepted... this sounds cool!
Webpage is up. not 100% complete, but application info, rules and other basic things are up. Register on the site, read the rules THEN apply.
Hope I can get in, sounds great
Welcome to our new members Hubabu and Msbrun (aka Yield) Please keep in touch and visit the forums if interested. Also, there are the beginnings of an alliance with The Organization to be coming.