Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lack of staff -
Started by Unknown User

i dont want to be the acuser of abuse but my friend was nether griefed and he said he was going to work it out but other than that i hear one of the mods got downgraded bacause he got caught
This is true. The Mods and Admins are going to be busy around the holidays.
Yesterday I spent a full day at work, went home to have dinner then spent two hours doing guest application forms cause there was a load of them. By the time I had finished it was 9pm and I had promised my friends I would go see them before Christmas so I went and spent an hour there.

That’s what its currently like for all of us, because of the season many of us are working extra hours. Families and friends want to do festive things together and most are out shopping for presents for people.

We’re trying our best to be on the server as much as possible but please take into consideration how difficult it is at times.
MonsTheSexy wrote:
>ugh .... dont interpret this into something its not.... i said there is a lack of staff meaning we should get more active staff

>Zionia you are the only staff member i see being very active and by far you seem to be the best -to me

>if we had different staff on at all hours of the day on Minecraft, then this would make the midnight players would be alot less frustrated.

>a few mods abuse powers like breaking through cprivated signs to destroy spawners in the nether.

A FEW have not done this, only one. Do not group us all together.

That situation is being sorted by the owner so it does not need to be included.
Danni i hate flame wars please lock this.