Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lack of staff -
Started by Unknown User

Another thing to think about is this. Staff are chosen because of their skills, and their trust within the community. The staff of Minetown are chosen through a selection process not done by a computer, gathering stats about the player, how many times they've been banned etc. they are done by real people, evaluating their trust and skills, and why they would benefit Minetown even more.

And of course, there aren't very many people that apply anyway.
The thing i am expecting ... in this thread now ..

- Please make me mod ill help -

-Please make me mod ill fix the server -

-Plesae make me mod i help everyone -
And btw

Being a staff member ... is not " god " or someone lol u think is epic

I am a staff member and i dont own any shit .. + i dont have 99999999 gold nor 99999999 diamond
I love the staff here. They are all quick acting and friendly. Every time a pe of mine didn't get answered was because it was either a stupid request or I didn't provide enough info. Last time I made a petition on another game, it took about 3 days.

Keep up with the good work guys/gals!
JaLLaF`TheDon wrote:
And btw

I am a staff member and i dont own any shit .. + i dont have 99999999 gold nor 99999999 diamond

You're right, : CORRECTION: 99999998 Gold, And 99999998 Diamond.
>ugh .... dont interpret this into something its not.... i said there is a lack of staff meaning we should get more active staff

>Zionia you are the only staff member i see being very active and by far you seem to be the best -to me

>if we had different staff on at all hours of the day on Minecraft, then this would make the midnight players would be alot less frustrated.

>a few mods abuse powers like breaking through cprivated signs to destroy spawners in the nether.
LOL

btw i am the mostly active i am 24/7 atleast on ur timing

but in the last month i had exams ... i finished 5 days ago....

And there is no "best \ active staff..." we are all the same.
We dont want flame wars please lock

go read moderness post
MonsTheSexy wrote:
>ugh .... dont interpret this into something its not.... i said there is a lack of staff meaning we should get more active staff

>Zionia you are the only staff member i see being very active and by far you seem to be the best -to me

>if we had different staff on at all hours of the day on Minecraft, then this would make the midnight players would be alot less frustrated.

>a few mods abuse powers like breaking through cprivated signs to destroy spawners in the nether.

We just added like 5 more staff members in the last month.

And A few MOds abuse powers????

WHO?
Cheer up, watch this.