Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *NEW* Updated Minetown (Minecraft) HD Trailer

/warp obminiumcity

/warp honorx

/warp honor
/warp Santani -> get a shot of my castle ;P (Travel down the mountain and take a picture from the plains).
/warp nukecity

You should see the massive land cleared legit.
/warp bubbleisland
I have Now got the first cut...TEST!!!!!! Of what the video shoot would look like...Sort of.... As Of Right Now...ALOT needs changed!! So before saying omg this is going to be another crappy video again...NO Stop It! Because Its Not Going To Be! My Project Plan is To have it completed before Christmas! BTW and hints, tips, or ideas are helpful on making this video!

Youtube Channel DJTechnor
I have tried Using Bandicam, Fraps, and Camtasia in which both pull my FPS down to 20 when recording and uses more than half my cpu...Does anyone know of a good Recording software...whether paid or free?
MY CASTLE! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Can't wait till' we finish building that puppy on MineTown~
Choco wrote:
Does anyone know of a good Recording software...whether paid or free?

For Windows, you can buy "WM Capture". It works pretty well and doesn't seem to be very cpu intensive.

They also make a software bundle with audio/video conversion and stream recording programs.

http://www.wmrecorder.com/
I'm not %100 sure but Can That Actually Work With minecraft? Like isnt it just a browser Media Recorder?
The capture program is a screen capture program, which will record off the screen, and will work.

The "Stream Recorder" is for media streams, like youtube.

You can buy each program individually, or get the bundle, but for this project you only need WM Capture.

EDIT: WM Capture allows you to drag a frame over anything on your desktop, and will record whatever is displayed in that window, and it also captures audio from games and movies. It's what you use when you cannot use WM Recorder to capture restricted media stream formats.

WM Recorder is used for intercepting the video data as it's being downloaded, so you "record" without actually recording the screen. But it doesn't work with certain modern formats, so that's why they made an additional screen capture program.