Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *NEW* Updated Minetown (Minecraft) HD Trailer

I have come To The conclusion That A New Updated Trailer of Minetown Has to Be Created!!! And I am Creating The New Trailer!!! Not that we need more guests but To Put Our name Out there In the Rest of The World!!! Now That Minecraft 1.0.0 Is Released, We can finally Reach others who play different Systems! However...I need places to record, Buildings of amazement! If you know of a place or own a place that you want in the video, Please respond to This and maybe a warp there for me to see! It does not have to be a public warp but Has to be where I can Get there!

The Time of recording is Not yet set Due To some Buildings currently being built! Ok Everyone...Lets Show The Rest Of The World What We Are Made Of...Lets Show Them Our Game Faces That tell them "We Are Serious At What We Do" And Lets Climb the Tower Of Ranking Servers And Take Over The Worl*cough cough* I Mean Lets Show them that we are Better Than All Other Servers!! Great Job Sawine..This video Is in dedication To Sawine For His Greatness In This Epic Server! Let Us All Rise Now and Give People The Choice To Join Us!

Thank you All, And More Updated Info To Come Soon!

SmallXChocolate, Choco, DJTechnor, DanniDorritosGimp

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
totally cool bro looking forward to seeing it when i get home!
Nice to hear <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Can't wait to see it

Cya
/Warp DanniPalace

AND DONT FORGET /warp gimpcage

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x
DJ What's with the random capital letters?!

Bye

-Pred
Haha! Can't Wait To have it All set up!!! Thank you All For Your upcoming Support! And Yes...I cannot forget the GimpCage And Pred...I have a minor OCD Problem with not Capitalizing Words...lol

Thank you All again!
/warp frost

/warp millenium

/warp spawn

/warp OkiCity

/warp CandyLand (The Statues)
I did a Practice Run On CandyLand...Turns out ok..Needs improvement but It has to start somewhere... Anyway Improvement needed...

*Lag Spikes Reduced I am currently Testing out Optifine

*The right Angle Of Recording(fly)

*Video Editing (of course)

ALSO... Spawn Is going to be tricky on Recording with good FPS... I will have to shoot this like in the middle of the night when only like 20 people are on for max performance...

Keeping you Updated
/warp watersedge

/warp uppercity

/warp craftville

Just so I can get my city in there lol

it is growing
/warp honortown

/warp honorx