Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Legendary Craft hacked~
Started by [E] Danny

DefianceSquad wrote:
We did what we could. You like the vid?

anybody can make an account and put there username as defiance squad you know.
Happyworm360 wrote:
Gear wrote:
We have already had this happen for all you new people haha. An Admin named BROLYMAXIMUM did this to our map... sooooo yeah dont worry this cant happen because all of our staff is trusted enough not to do this, hence why they are picked to be staff.

To be true, that wasn't hacks, it was abuse of admin powers and from what I can see on the video on a much larger scale than the player-only LC one. He deleted full chunks.

EDIT: I think.

I didnt say he hacked. Im just saying he deleted parts of our map, but luckily sawines not stupid enough to give the password and FTP access to all of the staff even.
DrewISgod wrote:
daniel1995 wrote:
I still believe any member of the staff can do whatever they want Broly was a good person, and a good admin just when he did something he went big. If you all want to get on Broly for something like that, thats messed up. Everyone messes up, he just did it to the server

A mess up is spilling coffee, or getting a diet when you mean to get a regular pop.

You defend someone who destroyed an entire server in a rage, and you do it often. Whats up with that?

no, that's a sin
Check the youtube channel profile now, dude. It should now say "Squidlz" as name.

Proof enough?
I believe this is proof too.

eDFCnM.png
I'm indeed DefianceSquad from youtube. Want more proof?
Nah, it's cool.

Locking this thread before it turns into drama.