Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Legendary Craft hacked~
Started by [E] Danny

If anyone's noticed I've been trolling the comments on the video lol
Grifff wrote:
news to me, i didnt know LC had buildings worth destroying

don't you remember, they stole a bunch of ours
This could be good for minetown becuz most of the people are now trying to find a new server
Gear wrote:
We have already had this happen for all you new people haha. An Admin named BROLYMAXIMUM did this to our map... sooooo yeah dont worry this cant happen because all of our staff is trusted enough not to do this, hence why they are picked to be staff.

To be true, that wasn't hacks, it was abuse of admin powers and from what I can see on the video on a much larger scale than the player-only LC one. He deleted full chunks.

EDIT: I think.
I still believe any member of the staff can do whatever they want Broly was a good person, and a good admin just when he did something he went big. If you all want to get on Broly for something like that, thats messed up. Everyone messes up, he just did it to the server
HA, LC is totally fucked!

revenge for copying sawine's stuff!

beat that!
daniel1995 wrote:
I still believe any member of the staff can do whatever they want Broly was a good person, and a good admin just when he did something he went big. If you all want to get on Broly for something like that, thats messed up. Everyone messes up, he just did it to the server

A mess up is spilling coffee, or getting a diet when you mean to get a regular pop.

You defend someone who destroyed an entire server in a rage, and you do it often. Whats up with that?
Danny wrote:
If anyone's noticed I've been trolling the comments on the video lol

***I saw that. xD
DrewISgod wrote:
daniel1995 wrote:

A mess up is spilling coffee, or getting a diet when you mean to get a regular pop.

You defend someone who destroyed an entire server in a rage, and you do it often. Whats up with that?

You guys are attacking someone who can't defend them self, first of all he was drunk. Before that he was a perfectly great person, and a great admin. Also this is a "Mess" you guys just take this game to life, and think that it actually is a job. These people are doing this as a donation basically. They don't get paid off of this, they do it for fun/free. Were you even here when this happened? I doubt so, since you joined in June, you might have but we did not have this many people on. I think its messed up that you are going to attack someone who can't even defend himself, over a stupid thing that happened a long time ago.
Ive came online after drinking, I giggled myself to death on mumble and I flew about raping sheep on the game.

Not in a million years would I think to delete shit loads of cities.

You cant use the 'I was drunk' excuse. Using the drinking excuse it pathetic and weak. No matter how drunk you are you still know what you are doing and have some sort of idea what is wrong and right.

It'd be like some guy going out and killing someone, blaming that he was drunk and the cops say 'Oh thats fine then, wasnt your fault. Off you go then'

Stop being stupid Daniel.