Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Top 5 Anime!
Started by [E] subterainer

GACKT wrote:
Ew, I'm leaving this topic, all you watch too much current generation anime.

AS far as i am concerned, i prefer current generation Anime (Cowbow bebop was really good tough).
I really, really love Cowboy Bebop. I would have chimed in earlier, but I'm having trouble picking my top 5. CB is in there, though.

I still haven't watched Tri Gun, which I hear is as good or better.
#1 DragonBall Z

#2 Full Metal Alchemist

That's all the anime I need, everything else is shit
subterainer wrote:
lol Noooo GACKT dun leave D; I am actually checking out the ones you suggested xD I have always been interested in seeing Evangelion but never got around to it. Also Gintama and TTGL look very interesting as well. I've missed out on so much anime in the past few years because of school lol so I wanna make a list of things to watch. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> That was the real reason behind me making this. And to everyone else yes Death Note does rock and I deserve to get my ass kicked for putting in the 5 spot but it was like 5 am so...yea. D:

*Edit* DBZ is too epic for any list. Its just a given. xD

Evangelion is one series I know anyone will enjoy and will probably be the most emotional and depressing animes you'll ever watch, I recommend watching the completely new animated films, it's pretty much the entire series put into 3 films and completely remastered.

If anyone here on the forums has watched the film AKIRA or watched Neon Genesis Evangelion, you'd realize anime in the '80's and '90's was far more fucked up, you really don't see that anymore in anime nowadays.

Im stupid...... i forgot the best anime of all time.......

1-BERSERK

Shiny new remake soon
#1 DRAGONBALL Z BEFORE MAJIN BUU, MR SATAN, VIDEL, AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT, IF KRILLIN HAS HAIR, IT SUCKS

dragonball-z-pencilboard-3-newanimationworld.blogspot.com.jpg

#2 GUNDAM, BECUASE IT IS AWESOME

gundam_seed_1_1024.jpg

#3 MONSTER RANCHER, NOSTALGIA....LOVED THE POKEMON GAMES, HATED THE SHOW...LOVED THIS SHOW

dhaos-albums-anime-i-watched-2-picture91693-monster-rancher.jpg

#4 SAMURAI JACK, DONT CARE IF IT ISNT TECHNICALLY ANIME, ITS AWESOME!!!

samurai_jack.jpg

#5 VAMPIRE HUNTER D, I DARE YOU TO STRIKE IT DOWN!!!

vampire-hunter-d-flowing-cape-full-moon-wallpaper.jpg
we should change this thread to the best 100 amines or something
Well, i may as well throw a series up here:

ROBOTECH! Complete series <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Got it for christmas, it was quite good...
Quote:
Evangelion is one series I know anyone will enjoy and will probably be the most emotional and depressing animes you'll ever watch, I recommend watching the completely new animated films, it's pretty much the entire series put into 3 films and completely remastered.

If anyone here on the forums has watched the film AKIRA or watched Neon Genesis Evangelion, you'd realize anime in the '80's and '90's was far more fucked up, you really don't see that anymore in anime nowadays.

Yea I grew up watching classics like AKIRA, Galaxy express 999, Wicked city, Ninja Scroll (now I want look them up so I can watch em again). These truly are amazing films. Also Ty for the info man I definitely have to watch NGE asap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.
I think we can all agree that Death Note seems to be very popular here... so that's a definite yes for top 5 anime.