Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Top 5 Anime!
Started by [E] subterainer

1. Evangelion

2. Gintama

3. Old Gundam

4. TTGL

5. Yet to feel the spot.

When I first clicked on this topic, I wasn't expecting so many of you to like the so over hyped and pretty troll'y plot hole filled anime's.

Oh my god BLEACH is such a bad manga/anime, the amount of "trolling" in a sense Kubo puts into that manga isn't even funny anymore.

Death Note was pretty good, but it's just way over hyped, people watch Evangelion and AKIRA.
GACKT wrote:
Oh my god BLEACH is such a bad manga/anime, the amount of "trolling" in a sense Kubo puts into that manga isn't even funny anymore.

May aizen troll the afterlife :/
tumblr_lbwwieX5oB1qesr8bo1_500.jpg
You gaiz have got this all wrong. It's like this:

1. Black Cat

2. Blue Exorcist

3. Highschool of the Dead

4. Soul Eater

5. Death Note

And that's just the way it is.
1.Death note

2.Code Geass

3.Nodame Cantabile ( all season)

4.Gundam seed ( not destiny)

5.Chrono Crusade

There we go...Pure quality in these.
whats anime?

EDIT* what i meant was what would qualify as anime? is anime just japanese cartoons? or what?
Ew, I'm leaving this topic, all you watch too much current generation anime.
Mikeiskewl wrote:
whats anime?

-_-...........

an·i·me

  Show IPA

noun

a Japanese style of motion-picture animation, characterized by highly stylized, colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sexuality.
i edited my post to clarify what i was asking
lol Noooo GACKT dun leave D; I am actually checking out the ones you suggested xD I have always been interested in seeing Evangelion but never got around to it. Also Gintama and TTGL look very interesting as well. I've missed out on so much anime in the past few years because of school lol so I wanna make a list of things to watch. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> That was the real reason behind me making this. And to everyone else yes Death Note does rock and I deserve to get my ass kicked for putting in the 5 spot but it was like 5 am so...yea. D:

*Edit* DBZ is too epic for any list. Its just a given. xD