Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Top 5 Anime!
Started by [E] subterainer

Watch berserk. You wont regret it.
the Japanese are fuck up sometimes with these anime but that is why they are good
Oh, I love Ninja Scroll. Also, Galaxy Express 999 was my first anime. I have some real nostalgic feelings for that one.
Interstellar 5555
ARGH ONLY 2 PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED 1 PIECE CMON SPREAD SOME LOVE HERE

I don't really read manga, or watch anime. 1 Piece is an exception because it is epic and Death Note was GREAT but I'd never read another like that. Need humor not Kira and cardiac arrest.
....First, if you Really like ONE PIECE, Spell it correctly.

Second The anime isnt that good, way too much fillers. I rather read the manga.
The remake Of Berserk....soon
Mister Pink wrote:
The remake Of Berserk....soon

OHHHH BONER, But from that it looks a little animated a bit and not as bloody as the original.
femputer wrote:
japanese are so sentimental, they are nostalgic about all the little things in life. it was quite a culture shock for me watching anime like cowboy bebop and gundam wing for the first time, i count myself lucky, because this type of thing wasnt broadcast very long in the u.k. and it really influenced me growing up. 3. princess mononoke, 4. nausicaa, 5. most recently, mushishi

p.s why all the love for akira? it was a steaming pile of poo. along with ghost in the shell, metropolis and other 'try-hard' anime. compare it to grave of the fireflies and tell me it wasnt f!cked up for the sake of being f!cked up. i remember watching the end credits roll and thinking wtf was that?

It seems you're a big fan of Miyazaki films, since you named 3 of them, All the love for AKIRA? You won't understand if you weren't born in the '80s, The film became a hugely popular cult film and is widely considered to be a landmark in Japanese animation and film making in general. Grossed over 11 million in the US alone.

You might think it's a steaming pile of poo watching it now, but watching it back when it was first released was a completely different experience.
Top anime:

1# Hentai

2# Hentai

3# Hentai

4# Hentai

5# Hentai