Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Monster Spawnbox plugin
Started by [E] Lazareth241

Plugin has been implemented, although it is not going to be cheep. I have linked it to iconomy so you will have to pay credits to change your spawner type.

The commands are:

- /MBox - This will display the types of mobs you can choose from.

- /MBox Set <Type> - This will change the type of the spawner that you are looking at.

- /MBox Get - This will tell you what type of spawner you are looking at.

Listed bellow is the pricing in credits:

- Chicken = 75000.0

- Cow = 75000.0

- Creeper = 50000.0

- Ghast = 50000.0

- Giant = 150000.0

- Monster = 50000.0

- Pig = 100.0

- PigZombie = 50000.0

- Sheep = 175000.0

- Skeleton = 100000.0

- Slime = 100000.0

- Spider = 50000.0

- Squid = 50000.0

- Zombie = 50000.0

- Wolf = 75000.0

- CaveSpider = 50000.0

- Enderman = 50000.0

- Silverfish = 50000.0

Some thing to remember when you place or change a spawner type is that just because you place a spawner there does not mean that it will spawn the mob. The general conditions for spawning a mob still apply. ( Zombie's and skeleton's will not spawn in saylight etc... )
I think you should get rid of the ghast one...
Ghasts will not be a issue as they will only spawn in the nether
Laz,

If you thought I insulted you more than once and the rest of the text had absolutely nothing of value in it, then it is time for you to visit the doctor. As one of my tshirts says it..

I can explain it to you

but I can't understand it for you

Flawless logic? Make me laugh again.

I never said I personally felt threatened by spawners. Just that the economics argument was a valid concern based on the things you failed to read in the same post. Don't blame me for your weakness. Which, if you weren't suddenly unable to read halfway through my initial post, you would have *gasp* found a valid point about the difference between purchased spawners and found ones/mob traps. Hint, even high credit costs make the purchased spawners less of an investment to players than the alternative options (btw, are you passing your string savings on to wool buyers, I'm sure they'd like to know if you're shafting them or not).

I did insult you ONCE because I determined that, as you have proven, you are allergic to being disagreed with. The best debater in the world would piss you off simply because they had a different view than you, even while you allowed for the possibility that they could be right. Care to explain the "flawlessness" of this argument?

I should have spawner because even though it won't effect economy, if it did, people could just charge the same prices for dyes, but even if it didn't, people are somehow gonna want to rush out a breed animals in the next update, even though they don't want to shear sheep now and probably won't want to invest in breeding them.

You do realize that breeding animals consumes items right?

For the record, even though I technically started writing this right before Sayomie's posts, I have noticed and read it. If you complain about the pricing of the spawners or whine about dropping item prices later, then I highly suggest keeping pvp off or else I'm going to chocolate your character's ass with a diamond sword (possibly a gold one for entertainment) a hundred times over.

Troll along troll. The internet loves(hates) you.
Why would I complain about the prices? I expected those. I think it is cool they implemented them. Wheat is easy to grow. Now go chocolate yourself.
I like the mob spawning plug in, damn I need to vote more D:

x
Hm I still don't get it Sayomie is it 100 credits for a pig spawner?
Everybody knows im going for the wolf one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The pig spawner is the basic spawner that you can buy from the credit shop. In general you will own one of these before you go change to another one. So the 100 credits is just a pay to bring it back to the original state price.
So you can buy a pig spawner for 100 credits! AWESOME