Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Monster Spawnbox plugin
Started by [E] Lazareth241

as Mikel has said it is now sold in the Admin Shop. You can also mine your own spawner's if you so want. Make sure that you are using a diamond pickaxe when you mine them. The sign has been fixed in the credit shop as well.
My mate, oakey1 was banned because he mined a spawner... could this be undone?
My mate, oakey1 was banned because he mined a spawner... could this be undone?
I doubt that he got banned for mining a spawner unless it was a spawner that was owned by someone else. Tell him to write a ban appeal.
Need the link?

Well i don't think so.

AS WELL being on topic,

Spawners in the nether are Impossible to find

And look at all the people stuck in the nether and

people getting stuff = LAG (From a lot of lava,sounds,)

Also spawner's are rare. even though i have a lot of them.
To be honest I can't be fucked to read 4 pages of posts on about the economy but it is simple.

First, mine a monster spawner.

Second, type /mbox set

Third, watch the credits disappear and your new spawner appear!

Don't know what types there are? Type /mbox set and leave it blank.

Thanks.

-Pred x.

Also, it WOULD ruin the economy, no doubt about it, however I do agree that it should be possible to buy spawners with physical currency, gold ingot, diamond.
You should get rid of giant as they will not spawn anything. Giants do not spawn naturally anywhere and the spawner will not change that.
Some uncertainties I would like to address:

- Are you absolutely cerain ghasts will not spawn in the normal world? PigZombies spawn in the regular world just fine... I know this because I tried.

- What does the spawner type "monster" do?

- Will giant spawners even be able to spawn giants? The spawners can only spawn mobs in a small area around them. I can imagine giants are so big that the spawner itself is in the way in order for it to spawn properly.
ronvandorp wrote:

Some uncertainties I would like to address:

- Are you absolutely cerain ghasts will not spawn in the normal world? PigZombies spawn in the regular world just fine... I know this because I tried.

Pretty sure pigmen spawn because they CAN be found in the normal world. Lightning + Pig. I may be wrong though, but what does it matter if ghasts spawn? Explosions are off aren't they?

- What does the spawner type "monster" do?

I thinks it is like a humanoid with the original player skin. Hostile, same amount of hearts as a player, but drops nothing.

- Will giant spawners even be able to spawn giants? The spawners can only spawn mobs in a small area around them. I can imagine giants are so big that the spawner itself is in the way in order for it to spawn properly.

DUNNO.
I am also curious whether slime spawners will only spawn below a certain layer (16 for beta 1.8.1, 40 for 1.0) and only in specific chunks. Guess we will find out soon enough.