Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Monster Spawnbox plugin
Started by [E] Lazareth241

1) anyone know how much a blaze spawner will cost?

2)parkerjdude you can only pickup a spawner if you brake it with a diamond pick!

If you didn't it wouldn't drop anything
Parker, I just am camping in the Nether waiting for the update. I did however find someone with a blaze spawner in the REAL WORLD! He broke it with a "Level 50 Pick Axe" he told me, idk what that means, but I guess you cant be refunded because he somehow got it.
Eventually we will update the list of mob spawners you can buy, now that a lot have been added into the game. Obviously enderdragon spawners will not be on that list for clear reasons, but I would bet on everything else being added to the list.
hmmm, MastaC, till said spawners are added, can say blaze rods nether warts ect. be sold in the admin shop? for a unresonable price of course ;3
I would like to address the changed spawning conditions of SLIME in 1.0.1.

In beta 1.8.1, SLIMES only spawned in layers 16 and below. In 1.0.1, this has been increased to layer 40 and below.
1) have the lists been updated for 1.0.0 yet?

2) I have heard reports of the need to now have silk touch on a diamond pick to pick up a spawner. Is this true? If so plz revert it so you can pick it up with a normal diamond pick.
hunter9340 wrote:
hmmm, MastaC, till said spawners are added, can say blaze rods nether warts ect. be sold in the admin shop? for a unresonable price of course ;3

That's a good idea!

I also would like to suggest that the purple mushroom grass (Mycelium) also be sold in the adminshop for some ungodly amount of gold.

As you can only mine it with silk touch, I think it would be rather handy to offer it in the adminshop, or the auction house at least.

And it looks great!!! Spore particle effects!!!

EDIT: Warp to "saycata" and you'll see a whole bunch of the stuff mixed in with the sand down by the water. It looks really, really good.