Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Monster Spawnbox plugin
Started by [E] Lazareth241

Im Not sure Ronvandorp. A lot of the spawning conditions seem out of whack. (Squids spawning in Mid'air, Pig zombies spawning in the real world, etc) We proved that. I KNOW you can get a pig zombie in the real world, if a Pig is struck by lightning, it turns into a pig zombie. Thats the only way I could connect that to the spawner issue.
Is this what that big place with the wolf and squid sculptures is for?
Squids and slimes spawn in all light conditions. I tested this with both types of spawners.

Slimes do NOT spawn above layer 16 from a spawner. Note that in Minecraft 1.0.0 this will be increased to layer 40.

We only tested the slime spawner in a slime chunk. Whether this limitation still needs to be upheld when placing a spawner is currently unknown.
Slime spawner needs to be in a slime spawning chunk or it wont work!!!

FACT!
The thing is, there is only 1 sheep spawner (known to most people) and it is making it extremely easy for the people who are able to use it to get wool. It is ruining the economy.
For now, you can have the same result with a bunch of spider spawners. Currently I produce the equivalence of TEN sheep spawners. Colouring is slightly more resource-consuming, however. As for it ruining the economy, with the upcoming possibility to breed animals, the usefulness of a sheep spawner has been severely diminished.
will 1.0 mobs be added?
As I said in the other thread.. the plugin will be updated once the update is out...
ahh yes ;3
Sawine, when the server first came out on 1.0.0, I found a "Nether Temple", and I found a Blaze Spawner. Since I thought MonsterBox was working, I broke the spawner, expecting it would break, but it didn/t give me the spawner. Is it possible for me to get a refund on the spawner?