Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old memories, Old members
Started by [E] GACKT

My first week or so I spent building a secret mine a short distance from Hyrule. I didn't know about the /home set command so I memorized the five+ minute hike from hyrule to the small sand marker I had built to designate my mine. Good times, good times.

Of course everytime I died I was: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>
favine wrote:
I remember that day to. Man the Faction wars were crazy.

ok... you are way behind on this lol, the period in which most memoirs discussed happened was months before the War World came out, let alone there being any faction wars. The only time we came close to a war was about a week before the War World came out (Brittania threatening Espero, CRF steppng in)
Reggief wrote:
I joined the server, about 20 people on(late novemeber 2010).I walked around because I didnt know minecraft that much. Then the next day I started taking down a gold building and got jailed for griefing. 2 hrs later I was let out and accidentally destroyed some fire so cody tp'd to me and gave me a warning. A week later archvader joined and we stole out of every chest we could find. There was a chunk error in a town once and we could see their vault. So we went back late at night when they were offline and robbed them completely blind.

A few days after that we joined Espero and were one of the first members and I bought one of the first lots, after that me and arch made the burj!

Now I could never get away with any of that stuff we did haha. Considering everything is logged.(I never griefed after being jailed just stole).

RICE FARMER!!!

And thus, the nickname plugin was installed
jthm02 wrote:
favine wrote:
I remember that day to. Man the Faction wars were crazy.

ok... you are way behind on this lol, the period in which most memoirs discussed happened was months before the War World came out, let alone there being any faction wars. The only time we came close to a war was about a week before the War World came out (Brittania threatening Espero, CRF steppng in)

Ah thank you good sir for pointing out my mistake. You are a good friend.
ProtonMurphy wrote:
My first week or so I spent building a secret mine a short distance from Hyrule. I didn't know about the /home set command so I memorized the five+ minute hike from hyrule to the small sand marker I had built to designate my mine. Good times, good times.

Of course everytime I died I was: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>

Really? Is it that temple looking place with the giant man in front of it?
I still remember playing this server when it was free-build. It was amazing. Since I just started playing minecraft I thought the creations/statues were incredible.
jallaf wrote:
enjoithepanda wrote:
I still remember playing this server when it was free-build. It was amazing. Since I just started playing minecraft I thought the creations/statues were incredible.

Yea Totally! -_-''

Apparently he joined before you O_O
WUT
The Battle for Fort Arx.

What a battle that wwas.