Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old memories, Old members
Started by [E] GACKT

My first time playing, seeing all the AMAZING BUILDINGS
I remember seeing a pumpkin outside crescent, to find out it was over the border. Cried in my house the next minecraft night.
Ive had that, went on a sheep shearing rampage and there was loads just over the border... laughing at me :C
I remember, when Cody was trying to figure out the permissions so we could actually have admins, and others (i remember we actually had a wood kit at that time!) I also remember Gears diamond hotel, and we could spawn and buy rooms from him, it was the best thing ever... I think we should open up the creative for the vets, i think that is an awesome idea : ) id be playin on it most of the time
I joined the server, about 20 people on(late novemeber 2010).I walked around because I didnt know minecraft that much. Then the next day I started taking down a gold building and got jailed for griefing. 2 hrs later I was let out and accidentally destroyed some fire so cody tp'd to me and gave me a warning. A week later archvader joined and we stole out of every chest we could find. There was a chunk error in a town once and we could see their vault. So we went back late at night when they were offline and robbed them completely blind.

A few days after that we joined Espero and were one of the first members and I bought one of the first lots, after that me and arch made the burj!

Now I could never get away with any of that stuff we did haha. Considering everything is logged.(I never griefed after being jailed just stole).
I have a few first memories, my very first is my first night <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I logged on about half day, and immediatly started wandering around in awe of all the creations (spawn town was nothing XD but still better than anything I'd built) The first thing I saw was the fountain, as far as I know it's always been there, just renovated a few times.

So I was wandering around, and saw a high hill, and there was lava pouring off of it. So I climbed up to it. I found it was Lion's tree farm, which someone had griefed, and lion had abandoned. So i began collecting wood for my house, I made a nice little shack that had a ladder inside to go to the roof, with fences all along the edges so I didn't fall off <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I abandoned that after a few in game days, and it's now this really nice mansion <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

and after that, I found Diamond City. I remember there was this house that was 'legit' although it was mostly gold and dia blocks XD he eventually got banned for griefing, but people kept griefing into his house and stealing stuff :3 but now Dia city is gone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

oh yeah and then there was rebels, which I joined and Sawine (who was leader) couldn't keep ANYBODY out and people kept griefing so I left it :3
I love the memory of arch and reg walking down the main street of eastshire in full diamond armor :3
I remember my first day on Minetown, Broly kept jailing me and we became friends!
Reggief wrote:
I joined the server, about 20 people on(late novemeber 2010).I walked around because I didnt know minecraft that much. Then the next day I started taking down a gold building and got jailed for griefing. 2 hrs later I was let out and accidentally destroyed some fire so cody tp'd to me and gave me a warning. A week later archvader joined and we stole out of every chest we could find. There was a chunk error in a town once and we could see their vault. So we went back late at night when they were offline and robbed them completely blind.

A few days after that we joined Espero and were one of the first members and I bought one of the first lots, after that me and arch made the burj!

Now I could never get away with any of that stuff we did haha. Considering everything is logged.(I never griefed after being jailed just stole).

my first memory of you was when you and arch wouldnt stop talking shit about my town i was building and it was like my first week of playing minecraft period lol and then you and arch and jpk griefed my hospital but nothing was done about it lol but now were cool no hard feelings (other than i want that damn glowstone back XD)

anyways good times lol
I remember that day to. Man the Faction wars were crazy.