Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old memories, Old members
Started by [E] GACKT

Then one day, BPAdmin never got back on.
I think he was banned.
Yeh Nate he was but i cant remember what he did, I think here should be like a special rank for vet's. I mean give us some power to help out newbies, I think it would take a load of the mod's backs. Just an idea.

Best Memory was when catman and brolly went on a mad one and ruined half the server, haha fun times.
Natedog85137 wrote:
I think he was banned.
WOAH I NEED A OLD STAFFY TO CONFIRM THIS.
When the spawn was fucked up (first day of the server) and i, gear, and rush had to help re-build it
A good memory for me was when i was the first person to make tracks going from crescent to spawn. It got grifed the next day, but it was fun and took over 1000 or 2000 tracks XD
My best memory is crescent, Back when it was a real town, not a cuboided square of meh. My best friend on the server was BPAdmin, me and him were always chillin' at crescent, along with spazsquirrle. Then, they just disapeared. Not sure what happened to them. I also remember how catman build that giant stupid house that monsters spawned inside and took up like half town, and how he pretty much took over the town when me and BPA worked on it more then him >_> but yea the server has like almost no vets, kinda sucks.
there are vets, they just aren't recognized as they should
So true ^