Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old memories, Old members
Started by [E] GACKT

This idea came to me when I was on earlier, I realized out of those 68 people that were on, I didn't know a single one and how far MT has come.

Out of your entire time in Minetown from joined date to now, what memory comes to you first. What in Minetown from the past has stuck in your mind to this day, for example I remember that first house I built in Minetown, back when Cody was owner and Spawn protection was pretty fucked up.
When I called Sawine "Owner" when I first joined because teh black name ingame was way to hard to read. :3
I remember not having explored the entire world, and that mysterious feeling when I found something out in the far reaches of the map way back in December.
Funniest memory I have was when i was a newbie and Gackt and Checkers were fighting on who gets to be my husband D:

Then one day checkers declared he was my husbandy and I was like OKAY <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I had some perverted guy chasing me so I tried to drown myself and checkers tp'd me away to a roof <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

We need to have more fun times xx
That day I realized Danni liked younger guys, by younger I mean 14~
What can I say?

I love to perv ;D
I remember back when I joined in december, the night before beta. I made a house in crescent back when crial and rich were there, made some nice friends that still come on (Gackt, Teamwar). Those were the days.
I remember EVERYTHING that happen in Crescent, from BPadmin to you building your record shop and mob traps.
i remember the day when Vegas got taken over by frost or honor
Those were the good days man. I was farming dem records outside crescent, where my mob trap still stands.

I remember BPAdmin making that giant tree farm over his house.....

I remember the cave under my house which I turned into a diamond mine

I remember accidently updating to beta instead of staying on 1.2.6 and being pissed at myself.