Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dead Island
Started by Unknown User

GACKT wrote:
lol SpaceNarwhal you ignorant man you, HK isn't of age to even get a job I would presume.

ALSO your one of those people who assumes everyone lives in they're basement it seems, what makes the basement so different from other rooms in they're house.

Child labor.

'Nuff sed.
HK is like 21
For the Record, I'm 22 years old. And I know the importance of both money and jobs.

Has anyone even bothered to realize yet, that SECURING a job IS my top priority currently? That I have been searching for a job since December, 2010? That I have applied at over 300 JOBS since December to Now? That I keep checking back to see if there is ANYTHING available? That every previous job I worked at, closed their doors due to financial collapse? That I do not qualify for Social Assistance? That my employment insurance benefits ran out in May, 2011? That I cannot get food from the Food Bank because of their fucked up way of financial calculations? That with what we have there is only $20-$40 left over for food every 2 weeks to put onto my table? That the rent for where we stay is $600, but we can only pay $400? That this has caused us to owe the landlord $1000 in rent? That I never ask or am able to self indulge, due to the situation of my near-financially collapsed family?

Ask yourself these questions before you write a post saying I am nothing more but a begger. Because I may soon be taking up that profession at the rate things keep worsening
im 17 and have benn working since 4 months after my 16th birthday soo just saying true i dont live where you do but your saying the same things my friend says and i know he doesnt really look but hey thats not the point of this thread eh? now who the hell is gonna buy me dead island as well? O.O
HK, you may be Canadian but you're broke and hopeless so just go for it

http://www.goarmy.com/
lol, That's the American Forces... I'm Canadian, remember?

PS: I'm terribly out of shape. Looks like I'll have to start training.. :\
im 17, and i got a job a month ago at pizza hut :3 its a pretty fun job (the people i work with are awesome) they bought mcdonalds (26 big macs) and brought them in for us to eat the other day
I'm 17 can't get a job here because all the offbase jobs require me to be fluent in japanese and all the onbase jobs are way too far away and I have no way of getting there on time everyday. Yes I'm in Japan for those of you who didn't know, and I AM NOT JAPANESE
Actually HK, Some beggars make alot of money, you even get fake ones who actually have a proper job and beg for a bit of extra cash in their spare time.