Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dead Island
Started by Unknown User

So let me get this straight... this thread has turned into a discussion about Dead Island, AND that I'm being criticized for asking someone to buy the game for me? >_>

And btw Space, you know NOTHING about how my life is going right now. I'd be lucky to earn $5 from mowing lawns here, all there are here are uptight assholes who think nothing but of themselves. And for the record, I don't drink coffee either.
I don't think he was serious when he said about mowing lawns, that was just an example.

Why don't you sell all your copys of HALO? *Trollface*
Yeah, I am criticizing you.

If you have both of your legs and both of your arms, then get off of your ass and get a job.

You have the choice of taking the effort to earn money, or you just sit in your basement asking people over the internet for a Video Game.

I assume you have the money to feed yourself?

Put away some of it for the game.

Not a big deal.

You're asking for other people's hard-earned money.

Hell, just go Torrent it or something.

~SN
lol SpaceNarwhal you ignorant man you, HK isn't of age to even get a job I would presume.

ALSO your one of those people who assumes everyone lives in they're basement it seems, what makes the basement so different from other rooms in they're house.
On it profile he said he have 22 year old, If that the truth, he supposed to be able to have a job. Else, if he still a little teen (or younger), he not supposed to have the game anyway since it 18+.
don't buy it on PC until the 19th of September when the disc comes out there are a lot of bugs with the steam version
there as much now that the ps3 ans xbox

They had a error at the begining and release the alpha version instead of the rental one.
i love how games nowadays have a patch on release date, MC is ok because i say it is
GammaGames wrote:
i love how games nowadays have a patch on release date, MC is ok because i say it is

Yep, that's pretty much how it goes nowadays. I know games from over 10 years ago that don't require a single patch.

It won't be long and they'll be release patches before the game even comes out... :fix:

And ya, MC is ok because I say so too.