Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dead Island
Started by Unknown User

I have a request that I'd like to ask everyone. There is a new game that came out, called Dead Island. Tibbs4life and several of my other friends on steam, have the game too. I have checked it out, and it seems very interesting to me, being a Zombie Survival Horror game with a Multiplayer campaign mode.

Therefore, I am asking if someone would be generous enough, and buy the game via steam for me? I'm willing to pay you ingame, with my own gold and credits, if you'd buy it for me. I would be really appreciative if you did.

The game costs $49.99 itself, but there is another option through steam, where if you pay $149.99, you get 4 copies of the game. In case you feel like giving away extra copies to people, like Jallaf (who also wants the game).

Regardless, if someone does or would be willing to buy me Dead Island, I will be truly appreciative of your kindness and generosity, and you'd have my everlasting respect.

Thank you.

No offense, but this sounds like begging.. So much.

And you're not going to find anymore CP3000s around anymore..

It sort of pisses me off that someone can't skip coffee for a month to get a game.

The time you play Minecraft, getting the Gold and Credits, you could be using doing a job, something simple like mowing five lawns would get you 50 bucks.

~SN
lol well hell ill pay someone 2 stacks of diamond blocks if they got it for me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Ill buy it... for myself. Then never play it once. So it can sit in my steam lib collecting dust.
I got it and it awesome! A sweet mix of borderland and Left for dead.
I heard a lot of bad things about it....a TON of bugs and quite boring/repetitive. Borderlands is WAY better <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
It is REALLY repetitive, I'm trying to enjoy it, it's just ehhh.
Probably like playing singleplayer left 4 dead on one section of a level with no super zombies
Can anyone tell me why I cant find any hosts in multiplayer? I'm playing it on PS3, hopefully someone else is.

It was 3rd best selling PS3 game last week, so I know it sold well.
So ,

Step 1 add xjallaf

step 2 wait for me to accept

step 3 wait for me until i open my ps3

step 4 lemme buy the game

step 5 : We play