Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Server = New world = New Spawntown?
Started by [E] Landro

true very true. i do at the same time think that we form a small group to start peicing together an imperial city plan incase this idea does get chosen we will be ready. so how about it who wants to help me make some sketches and plans?
Working on something somewhat related to this, project Goliath
Want any help designing spawn? A womans touch always makes it pretty ;D

xx
sayomie wrote:
For the World hub a epic way of doing it would be do a Star Gate style of ports to get to the different worlds and have the area around the hubs be all void so there is nothing around so it sort of looks like space with some glow stone placed a decent distance out so they look like stars.

Stargate-color.png

stargate-300x299.png

I've been lobbying for this plugins return ever since it was removed...

More "realistic" than warps and alot cooler too

Also, would the admins be willing to help me "transport" something across the space time continuum from our beta 1.3 map to the new 1.8 map if it was "sci-fi"-ish and had the purpose of starting a new community in the 1.8 map?

Think colonization
fuck yes
NO!1,, make it just like " Crash Bandicoot Warp'd " !!
DanniDorrito wrote:
Want any help designing spawn? A womans touch always makes it pretty ;D

xx

Orly?

girly-skull-and-crossbones-pink-skulls-amp-designs-n-o-tattoodonkey.com.jpg
YES REALLY
THE WORLD HUB SHOULD BE THE PIC ABOVE INSIDE THE MAIN TOWER IN THE GRAVEYARD sorry forgot caps
HUGE PLAN BY ME.

I'd like to make another crazy city superior to the sphere on scale. I can write up all the plans but I'm going to need huge manpower. I'd even hope that It could become the spawn but that's for sawine to decide. there are several designs i have with huge resolution work but i'd need a ton of support. If people are willing I'd be glad to put it together and make it an official city but I only have a certain amount of time to actually place the blocks.