Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Server = New world = New Spawntown?
Started by [E] Landro

for the record... i can post some epic screens of the imperial city since i have oblivion installed (with mods to see buildings from a really far LOD) and would be willing to do a 1:1 scale model in single player if it was MC Edited into the game later...

seriously.... fuck my idea... imperial city FTW ;D
one more thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzlQJsybsrk&feature=related

lets do it better xD
I'd like a new take on it. The medieval/classical thing is everywhere what with stone being the general material of choice.

Throw in an unexpected block to be the theme of the new spawn and make it work.
With 1.8's extended height limit, some spawn structures could be really epic. I suggest we could build a massive spleef arena or something... I just love spleef.
ive actually made an imperial city on SP its easy for admins to get the shape made in about 20 mins with the right commands and a flat area which would also be another command the only slitlley difficult part is the new buildings we would need to fill it of course the battle arena could be made into a spleef, theres the grave yard circle can have a monestary, the market is way easy and i would suggest a very brilliant looking bridge leading to the jail. sorry im a designer. and even if we decide this i can quickly run up for you guys a quick sceth outline of the city and label specifics. crap im in love with this idea
and as for height limits pish posh all would have be done is an admin or World edit person start the building from bed rock then move it u wont be able to build past certain floor but u just make sure that was done previous
How would this new server work? IE will there be guest there? people we have issues with on this server be allowed there?
it will be the main worl the current world will have a portal to it and it will become secondary
chrisseb wrote:
and as for height limits pish posh all would have be done is an admin or World edit person start the building from bed rock then move it u wont be able to build past certain floor but u just make sure that was done previous

i believe that even if they copyed the top of a building onto the building and it extended over the height limit that the blocks that went over the height limit would simply disappear
yea, i'll wait and see what Sawine saids. Last thing we need on the new server is the same bull we have going on this server.