Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Fed up
Started by [E] EMTDrifter

I'm having difficulties locating said posts that discuss the lag issues, and the real problems associated with them. To be personally honest...I probably wont look for them either...I don't care...lets agree things on the server probably need to change...that may mean limiters....afk boots...removing of plugins...whatever, some people will probably not like some of the changes...but I to often see a new person come on and then immediately say dang there is a bunch of lag going on.

O ya hi ! im the better looking andy!
Drifter, what we're trying to get through your head is that the problem isn't going to be resolved easily. It's going to involve removing things that the majority of players don't want to do without. Fettuccini and Zio have already hit the nail on the head, I'm done bickering with you and the others that don't seem to have the slightest bit of comprehension of the problem, and how to go about getting the issue resolved.
Minetown should use spigot it is a version of bukkit that does something to stop all types of lag

spigotmc.org u ask for suggestions on how to fix it then you dont even try it
owww
@2998720 wrote:
Minetown should use spigot it is a version of bukkit that does something to stop all types of lag

You literally JUST suggested it. What, do you expect the admins to notice your post that millisecond, get the plugin, throw it on the pile willy-nilly and we all live happily ever after?

Hmm, no. Good, a suggestion made. Great in fact. And happily it's a good suggestion, too! However, things need to be done first, like check if there will be any conflicts with existing plugins. Less lag is great but there's no point if the server crashes every half-second.

Now, as I said before, making suggestions is a good step. However. They are SUGGESTIONS. Staff might just come up, look at your suggestion, and not take it. You might suggest that every dirt block becomes diamondblock. Sometimes what you suggest won't happen. But sometimes it might.

Saying things like
@2998720 wrote:
heres a suggestion do something bout it

just makes you look like an arrogant, ignorant, entitled son of a muffinman, adds nothing to helping the situation, and ultimately brings down your good image.
@2998720 wrote:

Cringin... They know what spigot is.. i'm pretty sure they are already using it as well..
1: Make suggestion to solve problem.

2: In same post, before even posting the post, criticize staff for not implementing suggestion given in post that hasn't been posted yet.

3: Wait 6 minutes and notice suggestion hasn't been implemented yet. In the most dickish way possible, tell staff to implement suggestion.

4: No one ever takes anything you ever say on forums seriously again.
@9089430 wrote:
I will not be donating anymore money. And this server will not get any more of my votes until things change. I will also encourage others to do the same.

That makes you sound pathetic.
@9089430 wrote:
It seems that the players have more care for the server than the staff.

You think so? So you think staff who have worked voluntarily here for months, or even years, don't care about the server?

That's a silly thing to say.
Minetown has been using spigot for a longggggggg time....
@2998720 wrote:

@1787762 wrote:
Minetown has been using spigot for a longggggggg time....

This is correct, we have been using spigot.