Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GW Fort
Started by [E] pennepasta

They do not have to answer your question. You're no VIP here.
pennepasta wrote:
Instead of telling me that im a crybaby (im not) answer my question.

NO CANT U SEE?!?!
For the 10th time I would like a solid reason why my service is not needed. If u don't want me to help at least don't kill me when im just looking.
We kill....EVERY SINGLE PERSON ...stop whining...
^

(Fix your Spelling and Gramar Jallaf)
Never mind i don't know why I wasted my time with this. Everyone's acting like children. Enjoy you're little playfort.I'm gonna give you some advice. I think its very unprofessional of the staff to act like this rejecting everyone else who wants to be involved. In my opinion in think a staff member should make and effort to include everyone in server activities. In the Elementary school they taught me its always polite to include people in you're activities. You guys are on one of the BEST and LARGEST minecraft servers out there. And sadly, you are unable to include people in your activities.

Please take my suggestion into consideration.

-pennepasta
Penn your not the only one not added to the list of people to work on this, so stop acting like a little bitch, and man the fuck up. I'm sure you have some other projects to do on your own, like getting killed trying to look at the GW castle. ^_^ And i careless about you thinking it's not fair, if they don't want you then they don't want you. deal with it.
pennepasta wrote:
Never mind i don't know why I wasted my time with this. Everyone's acting like children. Enjoy you're little playfort.I'm gonna give you some advice. I think its very unprofessional of the staff to act like this rejecting everyone else who wants to be involved. In my opinion in think a staff member should make and effort to include everyone in server activities. In the Elementary school they taught me its always polite to include people in you're activities. You guys are on one of the BEST and LARGEST minecraft servers out there. And sadly, you are unable to include people in your activities.

Please take my suggestion into consideration.

-pennepasta

Penne, Among the other 50 people that we turned down. We simply did not need your help. You however can be involved when the actual event happens perhaps. I have killed over half the people on jallafs list for the fact that they are annoying, they don't work, they only cause shit while we are working ect ect. We dont need anymore shit, and you constantly are in shit (Ex. Look at your votes) so chill dude, your saying we are acting like kids and I find that funny considering your own behavior over the last week. Just drop it, Gtfo, quit bitching. We rejected all kinds of people and killed them to. We dont need you poking around while we are there, feel free to go in when we arent and you wont get killed. Simple solution, why cause such a big mess over something that is for the server. Your just as bad as the griefers, In my opinion, as far as hindering a community project.
jallaf wrote:
Masta

Oki

Heiwashin

Paulosaurus

Amaryxi

Wizeone

Jace

DrewISgod

Grifff

jallaf

zdeathclock