Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GW Fort
Started by [E] pennepasta

Well, You use 1x1 towers or creepers to blow up the sides or you stack your way in. It's Basically "cheating" in a way.
Nope its just thinking outside the bubble
Hahaha i was a Defender once, good fun keeping those that want to destroy stuff out. (like the guest city before it was rebuilt.)
I've been watching them... They havn't built anything. All they do is attack people that come to look

But why cant i help?
its prolly for that event people where talking about where you storm the castle and try to get the goods, they prolly don't want you to know the layout
Everice wrote:
I've been watching them... They havn't built anything. All they do is attack people that come to look

We've Done nothing? You should have seen how fucked up this castle was before we fixed it up.
Everice wrote:

We are for one, attacking people so they wont know the layout. The main reason we attack people is that we dont trust them after serveral people have tried to raid the chests containing our building materials.

When you where watching ud, you didnt see us build cause we were busy defending against you and others. Why did we attack you? Because you are known to be a pvp whore (no insault ment, just used to easier explain) which warps away after every valuable kill. We simply dont trust you.. Whenever i tell someone to leave or get removed they turn hostile..
I already know the layout good job keeping a secret.

I came in peace.

You gave me violence.

Why cant I be a part of this?

Is it really that heard to accept me as an ally?
Exeriti wrote:
Why did we attack you? Because you are known to be a pvp whore

What???? you guys have dia armor and i usually have stone swords. ?????

If you don't want people to raid you. Build it in the real world. Its that simple.
Nah, People actually raiding gives us a purpose to build it.