Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GW Fort
Started by [E] pennepasta

Well then why isn't it protected?

Whats wrong with me joining?
The fact that they are telling you a reason why they are defending the place should be all you guys need. If you keep asking and demanding (Or spying and taking screen shots) then what else would they think of you?

That City us to be a lovely place in GW, full of sheep and what not. then you pricks went in and fucked it all up. I remember i went into GW one day to get some sheep, and the main tower inside had lava all over it. Cause of people like you is why we can't have nive things, and we have to defend an area just so we can build a nice thing.
IM NOT RAIDING IT I JUST WANT IN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
Thanks for this thread, I finally get the point why we keep getting killed over & over again when we're just being curious.

I will not bother you anymore so you can keep building and I'm willing to provide any building materials you lack.

The castle is starting to look great and I can't wait for the release event to happen.

If you need help in any possible way, poke me!

Landr0.
So Landr0 gets it. so everyone else just chill the fuck out. You to Penn. never seen someone cry because they could not see what is being built.
I broke in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> They have a cactus farm... A few random buildings and not much else
Yes, you guys atill manages to use the protection glich which masta have warned you so many times about.. I caught Cauldweller doing it yesterday then i used fraps .. Finaly i can prove it.. Just need to find the clip.

General warning.. I'll be frapsing all the time then im there to have proof of everyonr that protection glitches up.. I see dirt towers, but they have to get past my blockade once on the wall..There is where most of them uses it.

The protection glitch is against the rules, and to the guys saying "Its war world".. Try duping there and se how long you'll be on the server..
I totally support your project, though I have one question.

Why did you build this in the guestworld? Why not in the normal world or warworld?

- Guestworld gets wiped once a week. Won't all your work be gone next week?

- You need a protection in a world where protection usually isn't used (talking about both Region protection and lwc).

- You could say: it has to be in the guest world so guests can participate & build as well. But since it is protected, nobody

but you can build there meaning we have the same power as a guest near the castle.

- The guestworld is known as a grief-paradise. I'm not saying that we're allowed to grief an admin's project at all. But since

it's in a world where griefing has no consequences, people are more tempted to do so, making the building process that

much harder.

You are not making it yourself easier <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Or I still don't get the whole point, meaning this is not a pvp event, but a permanent castle designed for the guestworld (similar to the guestworld town).

Not making any insults/blames, just penning down what's on my mind.

Landr0.
Protected.

In GW.

Gaps in defense.

Want everybody out except certain people.

It's just asking to get broken into if for no reason other than it's a secret in plain view and the club nature of peoples entrance only makes it masonic-like. All it needs is a giant pyramid and eye.

PS, nothing interesting inside.
Landr0, i dont really know why we build it in Gw, i think its to have guests join the event.

It is the old guest world town that we are rebuilding, but we have a shit ton of items in the chests so we dont easily trust people.