Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Valor <3
Jaysfan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f922.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":sick:">:sick:</object>
I want to make a large city for which if any of our towns are attacked we can all escape to this one city
Cauldweller for now I would like to focus on completing our new capital, as it will house the seat of government as well as the headquarters for our legion, and so is a very important project to complete.
ok do u need supplies
In-game name: tanki1

How many hours you usually play per day: Probably about 6-8 hours

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): PvP, Farmer, Architect

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Not really

What you can contribute to our faction: I will contribute my skills in war, farming, and building to help the community and help win wars, and also making big and effective farms.

Thanks for considering me!
Accepted! Welcome to Valor!

If you want, you can also apply on the Valorian Legion forum thread if you have any PvP specific skills like archery, wolf-taming, or redstone experience, and we will put you in a specialized rank when war occurs.
2 things

1. I'm a wolf hoarder.

2. What exactly shall I do as a Minister of Foreign Relations? Does that mean I should try to make peace with other factions, or something else along that line?
As Minister of Foreign Relations, you are responsible for maintaining political relationships between foreign factions, and giving advise to me regarding alliances, treaties, and wars.

Also, I put you as a beastmaster rank in the Legion, if you want to see what that it, just look on the thread. There are two, the newest thread is in the Faction Recruitment sub-category.
---NEWS---

The City State of North Regnium is now a province of Valor. All citizens of North Regnium will be granted full Valorian citizenship and may apply for government and legion positions.