Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Alright, welcome to Valor!

Also, please apply at our main site at virtus.enjin.com

You can breeze through the application since I've already seen this one.
Join, if just for Eissaye's avatar. Or for other reasons... Like all of our guilds... Or the culture... Am I the only one who would join a group primarily for cool avatars? Does that make me a dork? :/
In-game name: Darkangel27

How many hours you usually play per day: 3 to 5 hours

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): im a good miner

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: no

What you can contribute to our faction: im a hard worker and like to help out others
People please read!!

We ask you all the time to apply at our website virtus.enjin.com so please do

Thank yyou, dark angel please apply there too rude.
im all fairness, the original post does say to post here using that format.... just saying <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Yes, yes, I will change that lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
it would probably be a good idea to re-protect Oasis to keep it from getting re-griefed.
I have put in a petition; however, it has not been filled.
Official Announcement -- Alliance Termination

Due to the recent event of the faction "The Knights Templar"" breaking off all alliances and declaring a state of hostility against all factions; the Valorian Empire unfortunately has to terminate its long standing alliance with "The Knights Templar"

A Message to all Valorian Citizens:

Please check virtus.enjin.com for constant updates regarding recent faction events.
"Really mike, thats respectful, gloating about leaving and then advertising another faction.

Ans way to just rape the Knights Templars reputation throughout Valor. But in more joyful news, welcome to VES's black list"

what on erth is that?????????