Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Chunky, You're not seeing what I've said have you, I've told you that PVP is not personal, but can turn into a mess. I see it like this, the first time I killed you was because you were one of the people that didn't get killed by me, so I decided to go for it. Once i killed you, I could tell you were mad because you came back at me with " Your on my shit list". I took that as a threat, which in my opinion was. Later that day you came to my castle and tried to kill me,but couldn't because I was in a non-pvp area. Since your plan to kill me didn't work out so well, you decided to try something else, which everyone knows now was the offensive statue near my home. This wasn't the way to solve things, what you did when you made that statue was you were asking for me kill you, so I did. Chunky, we could of worked things out, but you went on with pissing me off. Me killing you was payback, nothing personal.
Hey chunk, easy way for him to get away is simply grab a lava bucket and place it under his feet, thats what i did when he was in my house :3 oh and karter, your house in mountainview was destroyed to a point of no return, X3 have fun!
Hunter, I destroyed that house a while back before I have the home i do know. Please don't make up things to make me mad, It does nothing to me and dose not effect the way I look at you as a person.
The fact that your castle is a no-pvp area shows how dishonorable you are, and should be a demerit to anything you say, based on the fact that you go out and kill everyone then warp right back to your castle afterwards. And i told you you were on my shit list, because you wouldnt give me my things back, and made fun of me after killing me.

Which in my opinion, is a valid reason to place someone on such a list.
And chunk dont you agree with my recent post?
Chunky, I'll un-pvp my area if I get un-banned, and I understand that you had to put me on that list, but Its also a threat to me in various ways. I'd like to stop the thread spam right here please, If anyone else has anything to say PM me about this situtation.
i was not aware you griefed your house, i bet penne will remove it now.
You know what, I say let him be unbanned... 2 or 3 months from now. Cause if you unban him right away, then he has not really learned anything. Let it stick for some time and sink in. Then see if he has changed any.