Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

I feel like KarterChamp should be given the chance to show us that what he says is really true.
Well he's already been banned for his past mistakes.
Thanks Stryk, I appreciate your support of getting me un- banned. And Igackt, your just countineung the drama by saying that bro. Btw I never killed anyone at spawn gackt, you need to stop lieing to get my ban to perm ok, your just being a troll by constantly giving me hate threats on the forum.
As long as the drama stops, I'm fine with the unban :3

It was REALLY annoying to come to the forums and see 5 out of the 10 newest replies being about KARTER MAEKS ME RAAAAAAAAAAGE
If Karter is being talked about so much with 95% of it negative feedback , it's for a reason.
Omega, I am sorry for the pvp issues, but its just something I like to do ( besides building ). I am capable of lowing my pvping to an agreeable level. If anyone has issues with me, PM me and lets work out are a solution. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Sincerley, Karterchamp
He seems willing to make a compromise, possibly set a number of people he can kill in 24hours. We could give it a try, and if he goes over the limit, reban him.
I'm loving that idea! but idk if the admins will go through with it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
karterchamp wrote:
Thanks Stryk, I appreciate your support of getting me un- banned. And Igackt, your just countineung the drama by saying that bro. Btw I never killed anyone at spawn gackt, you need to stop lieing to get my ban to perm ok, your just being a troll by constantly giving me hate threats on the forum.

You fool, all I said was you were banned for your past mistakes in response to my last post, I wasn't lying, you do kill at spawn, you killed me and Paulosuase or whatever many times today actually at spawn. I have never given you a 'hate threat' nor have I ever threaten you. I support your unbanning, hopefully you learned from your past mistakes of looting, killing, annoyance, etc.
Karter, your PvP as far as i am concerned was 100% personal. I will not let you lie your way out of this.

In case you all don't know, for the past 5 days, he has constantly hunted me down and killed me.

No matter where i was, he would at least come and try (Including while i was building in Savage.)

When it turned out to be a no-pvp zone, he would then try to inhibit any activities i was performing.

Such as today, i was building in Savage, and when he couldn't kill me he hopped back and forth

on top of the 2 blocks i was trying to build on, so that i could not place anything on them.

Karter has many problems with specific people in the server, I've noticed

that he also has taken up harassing hunter9340, and Fistoprince has told me

that he is being harassed by Karter as well.

Karter had been warping to my town, and killing me and the people building or visiting

there, and has on numerous occasions, warped to my town, and waited outside my house

or my vault, so that i could not move freely about my Own land.

I for one, think this ban should not be appealed, but that is my own personal opinion.